Chicago , IL 60611 Location map
Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
Case management has progressed and evolved into the dynamic practice that it is today. High performance health care systems are facing reforms to promote value and incentives to coordinate care, lower costs, and improve outcomes.
Rapidly changing health care policy will result in a large increase in the number of patients requiring case management services. Case managers are the best suited health care professionals to work with providers in all types of settings to improve quality and outcomes for health care consumers, and better manage the costs of services.
Join us at the 19th Annual Case Management: Navigating the Current Health Care System Conference which will provide opportunities for case managers and case management administrators from multiple settings to come together to learn what's happening now and what potential there is for the future. Network with your peers from variety of other organizations and leave with new tools, fresh ideas, and a different perspective.
Mark your calendar now, share this information with your team members, and plan to attend what promises to be a dynamic educational experience.
Highlights of the 2013 Conference Include:
- Two Dynamic Preconferences: Case Management Administration: Managing A Complex Case Management Department and Care/Case Manager Training for Transition and Cross-Continuum Effectiveness.
- Outcomes from medical homes and accountable care arrangements.
- New concepts in inpatient admission and observation management and processes.
- Best ways to select case management software that meets the needs of your organization.
- Involving beneficiaries and members to be part of the care continuum team.
- Updates in population health initiatives delivered t through CMS and other organizations.
If the Case Management is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
6377 Clark Avenue, Ste 200
Dublin, CA 94568
Case Managers and Directors
Staff and Managers
Exhibitor Information +