La Jolla , CA 92037 Location map
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Cardiovascular Interventions 2013
Cardiologists are trained during their fellowship years in the latest techniques, technologies, standards of practice and guidelines for patient care. However, the practice of medicine changes rapidly and the discipline of interventional cardiology changes, dramatically, each year. Changes in interventional cardiology directly impact patient care and require specific changes to physician practice. To stay current, physicians rely on journal articles, interaction with colleagues and isolated lectures throughout the year. The primary purpose of Cardiovascular Interventions is to provide the practicing physician with a concentrated exposure to new developments in interventional cardiology that will positively influence patient outcomes.
Through a program of lectures from world experts, live demonstration procedures and participant-faculty interactions, attendees will learn the latest advances in interventional cardiology. After completing this program, participants will return to their practice environment armed with the latest evidence base and practical information to improve patient outcomes.
- Plenary talks from nationally recognized experts
- Live satellite case transmissions
- Ample question and answer time with course faculty
- Networking opportunities among colleagues
- Expanded satellite symposia
- Conference app with access to course materials and recordings from the convenience of your mobile device or computer
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Cardiac Surgeons
- Vascular Surgeons
There may be many networking opportunities at the Cardiovascular Interventions 2013. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +