Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Whether you're a:
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructor
- Program Director
- Club Owner/Manager
- Front Desk Staff
- Mind-Body Instructor (yoga, pilates, etc.)
- Physical Education Teacher
- Allied Health Professionals (massage therapist, chiropractor, kinesiologist, physiotherapist)
- Sport Conditioning Coach (coach, athlete, military fitness leader and staff)
- Lifestyle Coach
- Fitness enthusiast
The trade show is open to anyone with an interest in health and fitness, professionally or personally! This is your once a year opportunity to find the greatest deals on the latest products and services the industry has to offer!
When you attend a canfitpro trade show …
As a visitor, you will be able to:
- See the latest fitness tools, equipment, nutritional supplements, apparel, club amenities and more!
- Get involved in fitness demos or lectures (from industry leading presenters!)
- Learn from the pros on the latest health tips and fitness techniques
- One stop shopping for all your health and fitness needs at great prices!
What companies exhibit at your trade shows?
The Trade Show department works hard year round to ensure we have companies exhibiting at our shows who provide the best education, products and services relating to fitness consumers, fitness professionals, club owners, program directors, etc. You can expect to see companies such as apparel, footwear, small and large fitness equipment, nutrition, supplements, sports related, club amenities, beauty and spa, etc.
In addition to our Toronto event, canfitpro also hosts trade shows coast to coast including Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver. canfitpro trade shows are the best source for finding the latest trends in the fitness industry.
As an exhibitor, you will benefit from:
- Face to face opportunities to sell & promote your products/services
- Exposure to a diverse audience
- Building quality leads
- Increasing brand awareness to the Canadian fitness market
- Opportunities to evaluate your competitions products and services
- Discounts on promotional opportunities and advertising
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 85,000 members include some of the world’s finest fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
There may be many networking opportunities at the CanFitPro - Calgary. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/24/2014 - 10/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/25/2014 - 10/25/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Health & Fitness|
|Other Industries:||Business, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness, Sports Marketing & Business|
Front Desk Staff
Mind-Body Instructor (yoga, pilates, etc.)
Physical Education Teacher
Allied Health Professionals (massage therapist, chiropractor, kinesiologist, physiotherapist)
Sport Conditioning Coach (coach, athlete, military fitness leader and staff)
|Venue:||MacEwan Conference and Event Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(403) 210-9375|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Sponsorship Details:||Here are some ways in which our sponsors can be positioned to our conference delegates and 24,000+ fitness professionals across Canada:
Sponsored education sessions in our conference curriculums
Sponsored lecture and activity stages within trade shows
Specific categories such as Nutrition, Personal Training and Group Exercise Training
Keynote and title sponsorships
Sponsored events such as delegate and VIP receptions
Through our canfitpro Magazine, brochures, e-blasts and website
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.