Regina , SK S4P 2Z6 Location map
Canada's Farm Progress Show 2014
What’s the secret to success for this popular event? No secret. Just a proven track record for staying on top of economic shifts, changing demographics, emerging issues and advances in technology in a fast-moving industry. Successful farms are cutting edge. So is the Farm Progress Show.
The country’s Largest Trade Show is a dry land farm technology show that annually attracts 45,000 visitors from around the globe. It’s the place to be for opportunity, innovation and excitement. This year, organizers look forward to new facilities and programming that add even more value for stakeholders, from exhibitors and sponsors to the visiting public.
The Co-operator’s Centre, provides 650,000 square feet of easy-to-access, connected indoor display space within the show’s 1.8 million square foot layout. It opens a whole new vista for the CFPS and for the exhibitors and sponsors that call it home for three days in June.
Exhibitors will have access to thousands of qualified buyers during the Show, and buyers will have access to hundreds of products that range from the smallest wheel lug to the largest tractors and equipment. Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership estimates hundreds of million dollar business deals occur at Canada's Farm Progress Show each year, while the City of Regina counts on about $30 million in economic spinoffs from the Show.
One of the most important farm shows in North America
- 1.9 million square feet of dryland farming technology (largest show of its kind in Canada)
- More than 700 exhibitors
- 45,000 qualified attendees from 50 different countries
- Modern Living - dedicated to country living
- International Business Centre
- Innovations & Energy Center Showcase
- New Production Introduction
- Demonstrations Areas
- Livestock Handling Displays
- Education Seminars
- Antique Trucks & Tractors
- Shuttle Services - "Door to Door" service is free and runs daily from 8 AM to 6 PM
- Exhibitor Hospitality - providing the best entertainment for exhibitors and consumers
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Canada's Farm Progress Show 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +