Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Canada LNG Export Forum will bring together global industry leaders, members of government, representatives of aboriginal communities, exporters, Asian and European buyers, project investors, financial institutions and all other major stakeholders to share their insights and strategies for promoting LNG projects in Canada, a country with vast potential for opportunities and investment.
Topics to be discussed:
- Building the necessary infrastructure to facilitate LNG supply and meet the growing demands of foreign markets
- Evaluating the outcome for the gas price differential between the North American and Asian markets – JCC, Henry Hub or AECO?
- Insights into the latest developments for exporting LNG from Canada – which of the proposed projects are poised to come online?
Join us on the pre-forum LNG Canada Focus Day and gain insights into optimizing commercial opportunities to drive both economic growth and energy security. Leading experts will focus upon:
- Optimising LNG export whilst promoting economic growth
- An insight into today’s energy legislation, policies and regulatory processes
- Aligning objectives with aboriginal communities to foster long term, mutually beneficial partnerships
There may be many networking opportunities at the Canada LNG Exports. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/17/2013 - 09/19/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||17th, 08:30-17:20; 18th, 08:30-17:10; 19th, 08:30-16:40|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Calgary|
|Venue Phone:||(403) 717-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Sponsorship Details:||Platinum Sponsors-
Norton Rose Fulbright
AG & P
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Contact for details.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
LEADING INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Hon. Perrin Beatty, President & CEO, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Kunio Nohata, Executive Officer & Senior General Manager of Gas Resources, Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd
Jean Abiteboul, President - Supply & Marketing, Cheniere
Paul Jeakins, Commissioner & CEO, BC Oil & Gas Commission
Shinya Miyazaki, CEO, Diamond Gas Management Canada Ltd (subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation)
Peter Hansen, CEO, Oregon LNG
Noriyoshi Torigoe, Executive Officer, Americas, Japan Bank for International Cooperation
Krishnan Suthanthiran, Founder and President, Kitsault Energy