Calgary , AB T2G 5P6 Location map
Hyatt Regency Calgary
Canada LNG Exports
The Canada LNG Export Forum will bring together global industry leaders, members of government, representatives of aboriginal communities, exporters, Asian and European buyers, project investors, financial institutions and all other major stakeholders to share their insights and strategies for promoting LNG projects in Canada, a country with vast potential for opportunities and investment.
Topics to be discussed:
- Building the necessary infrastructure to facilitate LNG supply and meet the growing demands of foreign markets
- Evaluating the outcome for the gas price differential between the North American and Asian markets – JCC, Henry Hub or AECO?
- Insights into the latest developments for exporting LNG from Canada – which of the proposed projects are poised to come online?
Join us on the pre-forum LNG Canada Focus Day and gain insights into optimizing commercial opportunities to drive both economic growth and energy security. Leading experts will focus upon:
- Optimising LNG export whilst promoting economic growth
- An insight into today’s energy legislation, policies and regulatory processes
- Aligning objectives with aboriginal communities to foster long term, mutually beneficial partnerships
There may be many networking opportunities at the Canada LNG Exports. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +