Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
CableNET is an industry pavilion within the main show floor of The Cable Show.
CableNET is a technology showcase reputed to have the latest in innovative companies as participants. It appears annually as a highlight of the cable industry's national show to feature the latest in broadband content and services. CableNET is an industry pavilion within the main show floor of The Cable Show.
CableNET provides turnkey logistics such as booth design and construction, cable network connectivity, headend rack space, Internet service and electrical supply, in-booth conference rooms and more.
Participation in CableNET provides companies with a high visibility profile with show attendees, particularly senior decision making executives from the top North American cable operating companies.
- Emphasizes broadband content, applications and services.
- Features innovative demonstrations.
- Highlights the benefits of cable's broadband capabilities.
The National Cable & Telecommunications Association, formerly the National Cable Television Association, is the principal trade association of the cable industry in the United States. Founded in 1952, NCTA's primary mission is to provide its members with a strong national presence by providing a single, unified voice on issues affecting the cable and telecommunications industry.
*$11,500 per demonstration pedestal (discounted to $8,500 for CableNET vendors who have main show floor space contracted directly with The Cable Show—proof of contracted space required in order to receive discounted CableNET pricing).
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the CableNET 2013.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/10/2013 - 06/13/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Media, Multimedia, Technology|
|Audience:||Media, Senior decision-making executives from top cable operating companies, Members of the analyst community, Public officials|
|Notes:||The estimated attendance is for the Cable Show. Contact Annette Smith for details regarding how many attendees visit CableNET while at the Cable Show.|
|Venue:||Walter E. Washington Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 249-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|3' x 5' Demonstration Pedestal||$11,500 per demonstration pedestal*||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- ACCESS Systems Americas www.access-company.com
- Affinegy www.affinegy.com
- Alticast Inc. www.alticast.com
- Amdocs www.amdocs.com
- Aurora Networks www.aurora.com
- Blackarrow www.blackarrow.tv
- Ceton Corporation www.cetoncorp.com
- Cisco www.cisco.com
- Civolution www.civolution.com
- Dyyno Inc. www.dyyno.com
- Enseo, Inc. www.enseo.com
- Esri www.esri.com
- Front Porch Inc. www.frontporch.com
- Guavus www.guavus.com
- Humax USA, Inc. www.humaxdigital.com
- IPgallery Inc www.ipgallery.com
- Irdeto www.irdeto.com
- Jinni www.jinni.com
- Minerva Networks www.imnervanetworks.com
- NAGRA-KUDELSKI www.nagra.com
- Nagra-OpenTV www.opentv.com
- Neustar www.neustar.biz
- S&T / Unisoft www.s-and-t.com
- S3 Group www.s3group.com
- Sandvine www.sandvine.com
- SiliconDust www.silicondust.com
- Tektronix www.tektronix.com
- ThinkAnalytics www.thinkanalytics.com
- Ubee Interactive www.ubeeinteractive.com
- Uxp Systems www.uxpsystems.com
- Visible World www.visibleworld.com
- Wipro Ltd. www.wipro.com
- Zodiac Interactive www.zodiac.tv