Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
You’ve set up your office for the long-haul--not some flash-in-the-pan venture--and in the end, your short-term gains mean little if your long-term structure is leaking all over the place. If you’re not thinking about today and tomorrow, you’re on the wrong boat. But how do you plan for the unforeseeable? How do you objectively measure the lasting value of your system? What steps do you need to take to keep your operations top notch?
Join us at the Family Office Executive Summit to find out how people like you are developing sustainable solutions for the years to come. This all new agenda focuses exclusively on operational issues family offices like yours are dealing with, and our hand-selected faculty of family members and c-level executives are willing to go in-depth with real solutions and take-home guidance regarding some of the most pressing questions you’re facing today, so that you’ll have answers for tomorrow.
Topics at a Glance –
- Life After Liquidity—Shifting from a Family Business to a Family Office
- Technological Challenges in Running the Modern Family Office
- The Hard-to-Value Family Office—Measuring Performance and Accomplishments
- Best Practices for Sustainability as Offices Contract and Expand
- The Search for Talent—How Offices are Filling and Maintaining their Staffing Needs
- Strategically Navigating Taxes in the New Era of Family Offices
- Success in Succession—Easing the Process of Generational Transitions
- Head-On Solutions for Regulatory Obstacles
- The Bottom Line—How Much Should it Cost to Run a Family Office?
Don't wait to register for the Building the Better Family Office. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/15/2013 - 05/16/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Venue:||The New York Athletic Club|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 247-5100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||www.nyac.org|
|Sponsorship Details:||For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Menna Lloyd-White at (704) 341-2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.