Online Event Location map
Building Successful Business Networks to Grow Relationships and Influence- By Compliance Global Inc.
The world of work and business is no longer what it used to be. The 21st Century global business marketplace may well be called the people place arena. With increasing globalization and the rise of Social Media, it is now dominated by myriads of relationships forged across digital and face-to-face connections.
Consequently, the workplace has a new look and feel. It is way more than the boundaries of your cubicle, office or territory. And there are many more opportunities and tools to connect and engage with people inside and outside of those spaces, across agencies, departments, countries, cultures and areas of interest.
This webinar will explain the why and how of relationship building and networking essential skills. The webinar will address how to use these skills to survive and thrive in the new environment of work and business.
Why Should You Attend:
Are you stuck in the “business relationship rut” at work? Do you find yourself limited to the same familiar faces, re-living the same experiences and sharing the same information over and over again? If you have ever considered expanding your horizons but have a fear of starting new relationships or networking in-person or online, this webinar is for you.
This webinar will help you find meaning and purpose in networking both internal and external to your place of work or business. The webinar will provide participants with a several tools to help them build successful relationships that strengthen self-confidence, influence on others and the value they bring to current and new connections.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
This webinar will cover the fundamentals of networking and ways to cultivate meaningful relationships and grow your influence inside in the new, competitive world of work and business.
• What is business networking today
• Finding meaning and purpose in networking – Setting goals, making commitments, and being prepared to make it work for you
• Choosing your business networks and building relationships – selection criteria, setting boundaries, engagement and follow-up
• Nurturing your network – Staying connected and adding value to grow your influence
The 7-ups of networking to help you stay connected and find success in business networking.
• Define business networks
• Identify the meaning and purpose for building business in keeping with their own goals
• Identify criteria for choosing a business network and the essential steps for building successful relationships
• Describe and implement 7 key steps for building success business networks
Who Will Benefit:
• Team and Project Leaders
• Association Managers
• Emerging Leaders in Business and Politics
• First Line Supervisors
• Managers transitioning outside the technical arena
• Employees seeking advancement or promotion
• Re-entry level Employees (former Managers or Team Leaders)
• Department or Section Managers
• Human Resource Professionals
Yasmin Anderson-Smith, is an award-winning speaker, trainer and author who ignites aspiring, entry to mid-level professionals and careerists to soar and shine with distinction so they can gain advantage in the competitive, global business marketplace. Yasmin’s leading-edge experience in personal branding, professional development and civility skills for the workplace gives clients the knowledge, tools and techniques to sharpen their career-readiness skills and achieve workplace excellence while building respect, trust and integrity.
Known as a global leader in her field, Yasmin brings high enthusiasm, insight and inspiration to her seminars and presentations to touch the hearts and minds of participants.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Building Successful Business Networks to Grow Relationships and Influence- By Compliance Global Inc..
Emerging Leaders in Business and Politics
First Line Supervisors
Managers transitioning outside the technical arena
Employees seeking advancement or promotion
Re-entry level Employees (former Managers or Team Leaders)
Department or Section Managers
Human Resource Professionals
Compliance Global Inc.
Exhibitor Information +