Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Learn how you can evaluate your recruitment communication materials to develop a new strategy that leads to a more efficient use of departmental resources.
As budgets continue to decline and competition continues to increase, there is escalating pressure on admissions and marketing teams to wring more value from their annual budgets by lowering the cost per lead and cost per enrollment. One way to achieve this is to rigorously examine all of your recruitment marketing efforts to determine what is and is not working, relative to cost.
Join us in St. Louis for a brand new AI conference designed to help you make the most of your new student recruitment budget. With the help of our expert instructors, you will analyze your existing communication strategy and materials, from search through enrollment, and learn easy-to-implement and sustainable approaches to the following:
- Measuring the impact of your print, Web, and email-based communication touch points
- Aligning communication channels with your recruitment goals
- Developing messages that resonate with prospective students and their families
- Matching your messages to the communication channel
- Developing an annual communication action plan to help guide your team
- Overcoming common roadblocks and gaining support from other stakeholders
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT
- As part of this program, you’ll complete a comprehensive audit of your existing communication goals, channels, and messaging to improve effectiveness and eliminate gaps.
- Rather than just talk about theoretical concepts, you’ll workshop your recruitment pieces in the conference, gathering expert advice from our instructors and your peers. We encourage you to bring whichever communication pieces you can.
- Short- and long-term action planning is built into each session to help you build a plan for the first year of your revised communication strategy and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is designed especially for admission and marketing professionals who oversee planning for recruitment related communications, including print, email, Web, and social media. To make the most of the working sessions woven throughout the conference, we encourage teams from admissions, marketing, and enrollment management—both at an undergraduate or graduate/professional program level—to attend together.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Building a Strategic Recruitment Communication Plan.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/03/2013 - 06/05/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Business, Education, Education Events, Marketing, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||This conference is designed especially for admission and marketing professionals who oversee planning for recruitment related communications, including print, email, Web, and social media. To make the most of the working sessions woven throughout the conference, we encourage teams from admissions, marketing, and enrollment management--both at an undergraduate or graduate/professional program level--to attend together.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 421-1442|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.stlouisarch.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-stlouisarch/index.jsp?nu...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.