Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
Building a Fair and Equitable Pay Program
Pay management is said to be a mystery – at least, that’s what many traditionalists who work in pay management would have you believe. Certainly we are entitled to some job protection. The unfortunate effect is that, given the current enforcement environment, far too many organizations are caught behind the eight ball and risk hefty government sanctions for not consciously building a system that holds up to scrutiny.
- Are you faced with the task of designing and implementing a pay program in your organization but don’t know where to begin?
- Are you looking for a ready-do-go model you can adapt to the specific needs of your organization?
- Do you want options to consider as you develop your program?
- Would you like advice and guidance on the various approaches open to you?
- Do you want steps to follow that will lead you through the project before you?
If you are nodding your head, you won’t want to miss this three-day highly interactive seminar.
This seminar is organized according to logical, sequential phases of a pay project. Each phase is subdivided into specific considerations or tasks, followed by a series of questions to help you analyze your situation. Exercises and examples are used to bring many of the considerations into tangible form. “How to” is what this seminar is all about. The field of pay management already has plenty of theoretical texts and you should read them too. However, in this seminar, we will focus on two concerns: strategic policy and tactical procedures.
- Why start a pay project now
- Planning and organizing your pay project
- Obtaining commitment to pay strategies
- Developing a strategic policy with practical procedures
- Defining job results and qualifications
- Evaluating job contributions
- Converting results, qualifications, and contributions into reliable job descriptions
- Evaluating the price of jobs in the marketplace
- Building the pay structure
- Managing job contributions, transferring results, qualifications, and contributions into reliable performance management oversight
- Maintaining your pay program
Who will Benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Human Resource Executives
- Vice Presidents of Administration
- Chief People Officers
- Organizational Development Managers
- Senior Operations Managers
- Directors of Learning and Development
- Risk Management Specialists
- Business Owners
- Business Leaders
- Accounting Manager
- Payroll Manager
- HR Specialists
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Don't wait to register for the Building a Fair and Equitable Pay Program. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Human Resource Executives
Vice Presidents of Administration
Chief People Officers
Organizational Development Managers
Exhibitor Information +