Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
VANCOUVER CONVENTION CENTRE WEST
BUILDEX Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest tradeshow and conference for the Construction, Renovation, Architecture, Interior Design and Property Management industries. With over 600 exhibits, and more than 50 educational seminars BUILDEX attracts over 13,500 attendees annually.
- BUILDEX is unique and affordable offering a build your own conference schedule – each session is priced individually and affordably.
- BUILDEX features a large exhibition floor, showcasing over 600 exhibits specializing in products and services for building, designing and managing real estate.
- BUILDEX is produced by the world’s largest conference, training and exposition producer, Informa. Informa is a global operator producing events that attract almost 1.2million delegates annually, in almost every corner of every continent.
World of Concrete
BUILDEX is excited to announce we are partnering with the Internationally acclaimed World of Concrete to produce the World of Concrete Pavilion at BUILDEX Vancouver in February 2016.
In late 2014, our parent company, Informa Exhibitions, acquired Hanley Wood Exhibitions, producers of World of Concrete. One of the results is a tremendous opportunity to help them expand their brand further into British Columbia. Our goal of this pavilion will be to bring the BC angle to this internationally acclaimed brand and vice versa.
The pavilion will include:
- World of Concrete pavilion area on the show floor at BUILDEX Vancouver 2016
- Seminar content covering topical issues specific to the concrete industry
- Sponsorship opportunities to align your brand with World of Concrete and BUILDEX
- Demo opportunities for select exhibitors
Who should exhibit or sponsor?
- Innovative products & services for the Concrete & Masonry industries
- Construction machinery & equipment suppliers geared toward the Concrete & Masonry industries
Who will attend?
- Commercial & General Contractors, Construction Managers, Dealers/Distributors, Designers, Specifiers, Masonry Contractors, Architects, Engineers, and many others…
- Various companies working in the commercial Concrete and Masonry industries
Two great brands – BUILDEX and World of Concrete will deliver a top-notch construction event that will help you build your business by connecting the right people on both sides of the sales relationship.
13,500 ATTENDEES, 2 DAYS, 1 ROOF
Join over 13,500 industry professionals for 2 full days of professional development seminars, networking opportunities and discover hundreds of products or services for your business all under one roof.
50 SEMINARS, 100+ SPEAKERS
Western Canada’s largest seminar program for professionals building, designing and managing real estate features over 100 speakers and more than 50 credit-approved educational seminars. An hour in a seminar could save you days or even weeks of research or future problem solving.
600 EXHIBITS + NEW AND GREEN PRODUCTS
Learn about new, innovative products, materials, technologies and services in over 100 different categories for the entire spectrum of building design, construction, renovation and management
Connect with industry professionals over 2 days and join fellow attendees for a networking reception on Wednesday February 24 from 4-5pm.
New / Green Product Showcase
The New / Green Product Showcase highlights products/services or technologies exhibited at the show that are NEW to the market or GREEN and environmentally friendly. This showcase helps attendees to better plan their visits to the show while profiling key new and green products prior to the show.
The show features products, services and information related to the design, construction, renovation, retrofit, refurbishing, furnishing and operations of all types of commercial buildings, including:
Hotels and Resorts
Hotels and Resorts
If the Buildex Vancouver 2016 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/24/2016 - 02/25/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Wed & Thurs, 8am-4pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/24/2016 - 02/25/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 9:30am-5pm; Thurs, 9:30am-4pm|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Design Services, Green Construction|
|Audience:||BUILDEX addresses the needs of all professionals involved in Design, Build or Management of all types of buildings.
and many others
|Venue:||Vancouver Convention Centre West|
|Venue Phone:||(604) 689-8232|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://buildexvancouver.com/attendees/hotel-partners/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+|
|Event Square Footage:||150,000|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Informa Canada|
|Show Manager:||Informa Canada|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Be recognized as an industry leader at the largest show for Architecture & Interior Design, Construction & Renovation and Property Management in Western Canada!
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' minimum||$31 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner locations||$275 surcharge||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.