Chicago , IL 60606 Location map
BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessments - Are You Doing Them Correctly
Although financial institutions have been managing BSA operations as per the regulatory requirements, the change in focus to appropriate BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment has become increasingly important. Regulators look to the organization for insurance and evidence that BSA operations are appropriately performing risk assessments. Appropriate risk assessments are essential in an organization’s strategic planning and development, as well as ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
This Bank Secrecy Act risk assessment seminar will highlight BSA best practices that are being acknowledged and recognized by regulators and examiners and will discuss each risk assessment area. Attendees will learn how to conduct a comprehensive review of their current organization’s BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment.
Key goals of this BSA risk assessment course are:
- To review and evaluate policies and procedures for risk assessments
- To help identify your organization’s risks
- To determine your organization’s risk threshold based on the organization’s strategic plans and business models
- To discuss how to conduct a comprehensive review of your organization’s BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment, including
- Determining completeness of the risk assessments
- Determining the thoroughness of risk assessments
- Determining if current risk assessment matrixes are appropriate for your organization
- To discuss how to establish risk assessments for your organization, specifically:
- BSA risk assessments
- AML risk assessments
- OFAC risk assessments
- To illustrate how to perform the risk assessments
- To highlight the need for periodically reviewing risk assessments to determine if they are still relevant, appropriate, and adequate
- To discuss implementing a BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment program at your organization
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Don't wait to register for the BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessments - Are You Doing Them Correctly. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Staff with Roles and Responsibilities in BSA/AML Management and Oversight
Money Service Business BSA/AML Officers
Legal Department Personnel
Exhibitor Information +