Online Event Location map
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) eCOA - Instrument Validation Methodology
The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Introduce the concept of BYOD in eCOA
- Describe regulatory expectations and current best practices in PRO migration to electronic devices
- Highlight the challenges that the current regulatory environment poses to BYOD
- Provide an in-depth case study of developing a process to migrate a specific instrument, the ACTS, to electronic format.
- Present the process that was developed for migrating this instrument.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) eCOA - Instrument Validation Methodology? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Experts working in PRO development and migrations
Clinical Research Professionals in Pharma
Exhibitor Information +