The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Introduce the concept of BYOD in eCOA
- Describe regulatory expectations and current best practices in PRO migration to electronic devices
- Highlight the challenges that the current regulatory environment poses to BYOD
- Provide an in-depth case study of developing a process to migrate a specific instrument, the ACTS, to electronic format.
- Present the process that was developed for migrating this instrument.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) eCOA - Instrument Validation Methodology? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/26/2016 - 10/26/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Senior level professionals from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies involved in:
Experts working in PRO development and migrations
Clinical Research Professionals in Pharma
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.