Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The National Breast Cancer Conference Uniquely Focused on Coordinated, Interdisciplinary Care
- Enjoy a long weekend (mid-day Thursday to mid-day Saturday) of education and elegance at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC at the low $279 conference rate
- Network with 1,000+ breast surgeons, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, oncology nurses and others
- Learn from 35+ nationally and internationally known faculty
- Take advantage of the incomparable conference location blocks from the White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museums and the National Mall, near DC’s dynamic Downtown dining and shopping
- Stay minutes from Reagan National Airport (DCA) and two blocks from the Metro, with plentiful parking options
- Save on expenses! Conference reception, breakfasts and lunches are included
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Breast Cancer Coordinated Care (BC3).
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/20/2014 - 02/22/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||02/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Cancer, OBGyn, Professional Healthcare, Women|
|Audience:||This program is specifically designed to be a multidisciplinary program and is intended for a wide range of medical practitioners who are interested in the latest information regarding the local treatment of breast cancer. The program is purposely targeted for general, plastic, breast and oncologic surgeons, as well as radiation and medical oncologists. It is also intended for primary care physicians, oncology nurses and practitioners, genetic counselors and hospital administrators who have an interest in the treatment of breast cancer patients.|
|Venue Phone:||(866) 926-3713|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10703...|
|Sponsorship Details:||The national Breast Cancer Coordinated Care Conference (BC3) will be February 20-22, 2014 at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC. The Mandarin Oriental provides an elegant yet modern venue for this yearÃ¢â‚¬â"¢s state-of-the-art conference. Unique among all breast cancer conferences, BC3 focuses on COORDINATED, interdisciplinary care. BC3 will include more than 800 general and plastic surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, oncology nurses, genetic counselors, hospital administrators, and advocates.
Educational tracks will include radiation therapy, surgery, nipple-sparing mastectomy, reconstruction, flap necrosis, tissue matrices, post-mastectomy radiation, tumor board panel, and managing lymphedema.
Exhibiting at BC3 will provide you the opportunity to network with BC3 delegates, faculty and other exhibitors at the beautiful Mandarin Oriental. You'll enjoy plenty of contact with decision makers, and you'll get first-class treatment by the International Conference Management (ICM) team. BC3 will deliver the best breast cancer education and an audience who is committed to breast cancer research and clinical education.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.