San Antonio , TX 78205 Location map
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Border Security Expo 2017
Border security leadership from federal, state, and local law enforcement, military, international officials, and industry professionals will converge in Phoenix, at Border Security Expo, the world’s largest show and conference focused on issues confronting borders.
From education to implementation, Border Security Expo is the most effective and productive way to gain knowledge of important trends, network and learn from your peers, and evaluate products and services.
Border Security Expo Demo Day
The Border Security Expo Demo Day 2017 is designed for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and others to demonstrate and network with end-users at an outdoor range. Space is available to showcase technology as well as access to a live fire range for demonstrations. Demo Day is a great time to gather information from the end users to assist in product development, testing and general feedback. And for the law enforcement personnel in the field every day, it’s a great opportunity to test-drive these products and make your opinion count.
- Find out what’s new in border security
- Learn from global leaders at the acclaimed two-day conference
- Network with peers and colleagues from the US and abroad
- See, test and compare the latest equipment, technology and services
- Visit the largest exhibition of its kind anywhere in the world from 200+ exhibiting companies
- Attend awards ceremonies, memorial services, and networking receptions.
Companies offering solutions for border enforcement, surveillance and identification, biometrics and credentialing, communications, data sharing, radiation detection, and more, have the opportunity to become part of the solution. Border Security Expo brings together high-level decision-makers from throughout the world, discussing the most pressing topics with the companies offering the latest most innovative solutions.
- Only major conference and expo fully addressing border security
- Attendees come from 37 states and 14 countries
- Network with local, state, federal and international government decisions makers
- Comprehensive, two-day conference attracting senior level government officials
- Attracts the who’s who of speakers and faculty from around the world
- Tap into multi-billion dollar budgets for equipment, products and services
- Gain information on the latest border security RFP’s
- Exposure to national and international media
- Increase revenue and expand market exposure
Products and services exhibited at Border Security Expo:
Biohazard Detection Systems
Biometrics Products & Services
Command & Control Systems
Documentation Authentication Systems
Electronic Identification Systems
Entry/Exit Screening Systems
Guards & Bomb Sniffing Dogs
Intrusion Detection Systems
Law Enforcement Training
Public Security & Safety
Rugged Terrain Vehicles
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Systems
Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Voice Recognition Systems
Border Security Expo Demo Day
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Border Security Expo 2017? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
37 North Avenue, Suite 203
Norwalk, CT 06851
2015 Breakdown of Government
vs. Industry Attendees
2015 Breakdown of
Exhibitor Information +