DSI’s Border Security & Intelligence Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across DHS, DoD, IC, Federal and State Agencies, Industry and Academia can come together for actionable discussions and debate.
The topics will revolve around: “Improving all- source intelligence and operational capabilities for a joint environment”.
SEVERAL 2017 SPEAKERS INCLUDE (Over 16 sessions will occur):
*Mr. Michael Potts, Deputy Under Secretary for Intelligence Operations,Intelligence & Analysis, DHS
* Mr. John Mulligan, Deputy Director, National Counter Terrorism Center, ODNI
*RADM Christopher Tomney, USCG, Director, JIATF-S
* Mr. Douglas Poole, Assistant Administrator and Chief of Intelligence,DEA
* Mr. Mark Borkowski, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Acquisition,CBP
*Mr. Joshua Skule, Executive Assistant Director, Intelligence Branch, FBI
* Mr. Michael Brown, CIO, ICE
* Ms. Kim Garcia, Deputy Executive Director, AMOC and Air and Marine Operations, CBP
* Mr. John McEntee, Acting Director, Borders and Maritime Security Division, S&T, DHS
* Mr. Robert D. Holman, Supervisory Management & Program Analyst,Global Initiatives Unit, CJIS Division, FBI
* with TSA; PM-ISE, ODNI; OBIM, DHS