Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
DSI’s Border Security & Intelligence Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across DHS, DoD, IC, Federal and State Agencies, Industry and Academia can come together for actionable discussions and debate.
The topics will revolve around: “Improving all- source intelligence and operational capabilities for a joint environment”.
SEVERAL 2017 SPEAKERS INCLUDE (Over 16 sessions will occur):
*Mr. Michael Potts, Deputy Under Secretary for Intelligence Operations,Intelligence & Analysis, DHS
* Mr. John Mulligan, Deputy Director, National Counter Terrorism Center, ODNI
*RADM Christopher Tomney, USCG, Director, JIATF-S
* Mr. Douglas Poole, Assistant Administrator and Chief of Intelligence,DEA
* Mr. Mark Borkowski, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Acquisition,CBP
*Mr. Joshua Skule, Executive Assistant Director, Intelligence Branch, FBI
* Mr. Michael Brown, CIO, ICE
* Ms. Kim Garcia, Deputy Executive Director, AMOC and Air and Marine Operations, CBP
* Mr. John McEntee, Acting Director, Borders and Maritime Security Division, S&T, DHS
* Mr. Robert D. Holman, Supervisory Management & Program Analyst,Global Initiatives Unit, CJIS Division, FBI
* with TSA; PM-ISE, ODNI; OBIM, DHS
Don't wait to register for the Border Security and Intelligence Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/31/2017 - 02/01/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/31/2017 - 02/01/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Federal Government|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government|
|Audience:||DSI's Border Security & Intelligence Summit is designed as an educational and training "Town Hall" forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across DHS, DoD, IC, Federal and State Agencies, Industry and Academia can come together for actionable discussions and debate.|
|Notes:||NOTICE: DSI policy does not permit press attendance. All comments are not for attribute.
Registration is open to the following Foreign Nationals: United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. The below categories and pricing apply to all.
|Venue:||The Mary M. Gates Learning Center|
|Venue Phone:||(703) 836-7100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Sponsorship Details:||Contact us for details at:
Lisa Madison, email@example.com | 917.435.1266
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.