As a Published Author, you face a tough bookselling marketplace. You have two choices:
1. Remain Passive: Do little or nothing and don't sell many books
2. Get Proactive: Develop a digital book marketing campaign to build the awareness that sells books
Storiad presents Bookselling: A Practical Guide
This FREE event will show you how to:
• View bookselling from a marketing perspective
• Take your book marketing campaigns from AVERAGE to AWESOME
• Integrate online events in your campaign
Join Storiad founder, Ramzi S. Hajj
with special guest
Aqua83 founder, Sha'Dona Brewer
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Bookselling: A Practical Guide.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/26/2015 - 02/26/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Marketing, Publishing|
|Cost to Attend:||Free Event|
|Audience:||Authors and publishers|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.