New York City , NY 10001 Location map
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center of New York
BookExpo America 2014
Overview & Attendees:
BookExpo America (BEA) is the #1 event in North American publishing and the ideal place for content creators and consumers to discover new books/titles, meet favorite and new authors, learn about trends shaping the book industry, and network with those have a passion for books and reading.
BEA gives you access to:
- The largest show floor in North America with 1,000+ exhibitors displaying their upcoming titles—in all formats and every genre, from across the country and around the world.
- Hundreds of the latest books, advanced read copies, and galleys that will be buzzing for the summer and fall seasons.
- Special events, author stages, and autographing sessions featuring 600+ authors. There's no better place to find the next big author.
- BEA Conference Program featuring fresh sessions where you'll learn about the latest trends, developments, and technologies affecting the book industry.
- Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z) brought to you by IDPF—get a closer look at content, devices, applications, and technology by visiting this exhibit area on the show floor filled with leading digital service providers.
IDPF Digital Book Conference
IDPF Digital Book at BEA is a two-day conference focused on all the key issues we face in advancing publishing in an increasingly digital world. Digital Book is designed to give executives, marketers, and technologists practical information and tools to inspire and lead organizations in this time of rapid change. In-depth sessions analyze key opportunities and pitfalls, highlighting compelling business strategies and actionable solutions.
Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z) brought to you by IDPF
Digital Discovery Zone
Explore the revamped and expanded exhibit area of leading digital providers and don't miss the sizzling line up of authors and presentations we have on one of the BEA Author Stages, now located in the Digital Discovery Zone.
Check out the 2013 leading digital providers for a closer look at content, devices, applications, and technology.
- Book Connect
- Book Hub Inc
- BookBaby/CD Baby
- Brilliance Audio
- CreateSpace/Kindle Direct Publishing
- Datamatics Global Services Ltd
- Firebrand Technologies
- IBS Bookmaster
- Impelsys Inc.
- INscribe Digital
- Integra Software Services PVT LTD
- MPS Limited
- Overdrive Inc
- Samsung Electronics America
- Sony Reader Store
- SPi Global
Exhibitor Product Categories:
Industry Services & Supplies
Music, Video & Media Products
Retailer Services & Supplies
There may be many networking opportunities at the BookExpo America 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
Wednesday, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm CIROBE Remainders and Sidelines Pavilions Open Early
(NOTE: Only the Remainders and Sidelines Pavilions are open during this time, the rest of the Exhibit Hall opens Thursday, May 29)
2012 Attendee Analysis -
Attendees hailed from:
Domestic: 49 States plus Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
International: 78 Countries
Exhibitor Information +