Birmingham , AL 35203 Location map
Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex
Birmingham Home & Garden Show 2017
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces 33 consumer home shows in the US; 14 in Canada; and four holiday shows. The 51 combined events, in 23 markets, attract 14,000 exhibitors, 1.5 million attendees and another 2 million unique web visitors annually. From 12 offices, the 113-person staff produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading home shows in Vancouver, Calgary, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.—some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years.
There are hundreds of people in Birmingham who are desperate to become inspired, enlightened, informed and energized with helpful advice, thousands of solutions and the coolest new products.
Plan on Meeting a Buying Crowd:
- 90% are homeowners
- 73% are in the 25-55 age bracket
- 87% have household income of $50,000 +
- 69% attend with their spouse (meet both decision makers!)
- 48% are planning a major gardening, landscaping or patio/deck project
- 44% are planning a kitchen or bathroom project
- 42% are planning a remodeling project
- 32% are planning a decorating/interior design project
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Birmingham Home & Garden Show 2017.
8203 Main Street, Suite 11
Williamsville, NY 14221
Exhibitor Information +