Minneapolis , MN 55403-2440 Location map
Biocompatibility and Performance of Medical Devices Symposium
The Biocompatibility and Performance of Medical Devices Symposium is the medical device manufacturers’ leading event for science and education, specifically designed for professionals in research and development, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, product engineering and other device-related positions.
What is this event all about?
- Key concepts and challenging issues in relation to biocompatibility in Medical Devices.
- Topics are based on the definitive new publication "Biocompatibility and Performance of Medical Devices" assembled by ANSM expert Dr. Jean-Pierre Boutrand.
- Symposium features multiple experts who co-authored the publication, including regulatory authorities from the United States, China and Japan.
- Examines the options available to evaluate and characterize the biocompatibility of Medical Devices, including material and chemical characterization, allowable limits for toxic leachables, in vivo and in vitro testing and blood compatibility assessment.
- Explores how to test and interpret Medical Devices performances with a special focus on preclinical performance studies for bone and vascular implants.
Featuring speakers from:
Biocompatibles UK Ltd
Shanghai Biomaterials Research & Testing Center
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Wake Forest Insitute for Regenerative Medicine
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Biocompatibility and Performance of Medical Devices Symposium? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Anesthesiology and pulmonary medicine
General medical devices and equipment
Neurology and spine
Obstetrics and gynecology
Orthopedics and bone healing
Exhibitor Information +