Online Event Location map
Beyond "Illegal" Interview Questions: What Hiring Managers Need to Know About Protected Characteristics - By Compliance Global Inc.
Attendees will deepen their knowledge of off-limits topics for the hiring process beyond what is found on the often-used lists of illegal interview questions commonly used when “training” people on how to hire. These lists may in some cases be a good starting point, but they don’t fully equipment people who make hiring decisions with everything they need to know to avoid introducing the potential for discrimination into the hiring process.
Why Should You Attend:
The objective is for participants to develop (and be able to apply!) a working knowledge of what they cannot try to learn about applicants – and cannot use – in the hiring process in order to stay in compliance with equal employment opportunity requirements.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Why a list of ‘illegal interview questions’ to avoid is not sufficient
- What the protected characteristics are and why they are off-limits during the hiring process
- Common hiring process mistakes (to avoid) related to protected characteristics
- Examples of less-than-obvious off-limits topics based on real-world situations
- Best practices to avoid EEO-related risks and liability related to the hiring process
- Clarification of what all the protected characteristics are
- How protected characteristics relate to the hiring process
- Brief overview of EEO laws as relevant to the hiring process
Who Will Benefit:
- Small Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. Mary specializes in HR, management, leadership and Everything DiSC training and consulting services.
She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service, Everything DiSC and more.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Beyond "Illegal" Interview Questions: What Hiring Managers Need to Know About Protected Characteristics - By Compliance Global Inc..
Small Business Owners
Talent Acquisition Professionals
Risk Management Professionals
Compliance Global Inc. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +