Online Event Location map
Best Practices for Securing Active Directory
Overview: Most, if not all, of you have probably heard about the 10 Immutable Laws of Security. Unfortunately, a lot of organizations don't take security very seriously. They don't believe anything bad can happen to them, until it does. Securing servers in general is important, whether they are file and print servers or database servers, but securing Active Directory Domain Controllers is even more important. Why? Because Active Directory Domain Controllers allow you to centrally manage and secure your Windows network.
Why should you attend: This Webinar is helpful for Active Directory administrators. It teaches them how to properly secure the Active Directory Domain Controllers. A vast majority of servers in the world are running Microsoft Windows operating system. This makes them a favorite target of bad guys. In this Webinar you will learn some of the best practices for securing your Active Directory environment.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- 10 immutable laws of security
- Minimizing known security threats to Active Directory
- Identifying sources of threat
- Securing various administrative accounts
- Minimizing attacks on Domain Controllers from 16-bit apps
- Deciding which services are necessary to run on Domain Controllers
- Reducing Active Directory attack surface
- Dealing with local administrator accounts
- Understanding the protected accounts and groups in Active Directory
- Group Policy settings for securing Active Directory
Zubair Alexander is a Microsoft MVP, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and the founder of SeattlePro Enterprises, LLC, an IT training and consulting company. He holds more than 25 industry certifications including MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS, MCP+I, MCSA 2000/2003: Security, MCSE 2000/2003: Security, CNA, A+, Network+, Security+, CTT+ and CIW. His experience covers a wide range of spectrum: trainer, consultant, systems administrator, security architect, network engineer, author, technical editor, college instructor and public speaker.
Call our representative on 1800 447 9407 to have your seats confirmed.
Toll free: 1800 447 9407
Fax: 302 288 6884
NetZealous LLC, 161| Mission Falls Lane| Suite 216, Fremont| CA 94539
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Best Practices for Securing Active Directory.
Exhibitor Information +