Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
60 Beers 40 Bourbons and Lots of BBQ. Join us for a great day of of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'.
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- The first 100 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE “COLLECTIBLE BBBQ” T-Shirt to celebrate the show.
- All Tents Will Be Heated If The Weather Calls For It
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- MORE SPACE. Last year the FIRE MARSHALL shut our doors… so we’ve added MORE space and again increased our TENT sizes to cut down on crowding.
- Back For More! Enjoy The Shrine of Swine! The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest…..with a new pig every hour on the hour.
- NEW Expanded VIP Section with more food and more tastes. We had NO IDEA that Atlanta liked it’s BACON so much. We’ve cranked it up this year - all the way past ‘11’ on the dial (*watch Spinal Tap)!
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the BEER, BOURBON & BBQ Festival - Atlanta? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/21/2016 - 05/21/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Saturday VIP Bacon & Whole Hog Session Noon - 6pm WRISTBANDING BEGINS AT 11:00AM LAST CALL IS AT 5:45PM Saturday General Session 2pm - 6pm WRISTBANDING BEGINS AT 1:00PM LAST CALL IS AT 5:45PM|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/28/2015 - 02/28/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage Events|
|Other Industries:||Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Food / Beverage Events|
|Audience:||Open to the public.|
|Venue Phone:||(410) 878-9900|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.