Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
4th International Conference BATTERY SAFETY 2013
November 14 - 15, 2013 Co-Located Event
San Diego, CA USA
Widely publicized safety incidents, hazardous events related and recalls of lithium-ion batteries have raised legitimate concerns regarding lithium-ion battery safety across various battery systems sizes and applications, from microelectronics and medical to automotive and aero space. Battery Safety 2013 is conveniently timed with our 9th annual Lithium Battery Power 2013 and will address the concerns of battery safety and reliability by exploring a wide spectrum of related topics including the following:
• Application specific battery safety issues affecting battery performance
- Batteries for electronic devices
- Automotive batteries
- Battery systems for military applications
- Batteries for aviation and aero space use
- Large scale energy storage systems
• Major battery degradation and reliability factors
• Internal shorts, thermal runaway and stability, aging, catastrophic failure, etc.
• Intelligent battery management systems
• Abuse tolerance and advanced testing procedures and protocols
• Commercial cells evaluation and failure analysis
• Improving safety trough computational methods, modeling and simulation
• High throughput testing, automation and modeling for better safety
• Standardization and regulatory issues
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Battery Safety 2103.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/14/2013 - 11/15/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Safety|
|Venue:||Hyatt Mission Bay Resort & Marina|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 224-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||$2,999||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: No|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.