Online Event Location map
Banking Regulations in 2015
This training program will discuss changing banking regulations facing the industry in 2015 and the development of U.S. banking in the future. Banking regulations are going through another difficult time with 5 of the largest banks in the world having been recently fined a record amount for manipulation as it pertains to LIBOR.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will help:
- Identify proper high risk customers, products, and services.
- Recognize common pitfalls and problem areas; avoid common violations at an examination and meet your annual training requirement.
- Address what constitutes an adequate BSA compliance program and when do regulators use enforcement actions?
- List downsides of de-risking customers and tools for analyzing information related to virtual currencies.
Who Will Benefit:
- Bank and financial institution auditors
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
- Governance, risk management and compliance officers
- Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
Craig Taggart has almost a decade of experience in the fields of mergers and acquisitions and business financing. Mr. Taggart works strategically with his clients to achieve the highest value for their business within the capital markets. His experience with BCC Capital Partners in the M&A industry has greatly contributed to his understanding of transaction structure, strategic placement of buyers, and the attainment of maximum market value for his clients.
Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Banking Regulations in 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Controllers and corporate managers
Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
Governance, risk management and compliance officers
Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
Exhibitor Information +