Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
By now we understand the trends with mobile. Almost all business decision makers have smartphones and most of them identify their phone as their primary business communication tool. Tablets are increasingly the device of choice to consume content for business leaders. Mobile traffic is growing at an unprecedented rate. The B2B Mobile Leadership Forum is limited to 75 senior marketing and communications executives from major B2B brands and agencies. Our format will include case study presentations followed by a 60 minute interactive moderated panel discussion where attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and share their insights with the audience.
We will address the following questions:
- How are B2B brands integrating content marketing and social media with mobile to attract and retain customers and prospects?
- What are the leading platforms and technologies being employed for B2B mobile communications?
- Why is it critical that B2B companies understand the close relationship between email marketing and mobile?
- How do you optimize mobile for the delivery platform for your marketing program?
- What are the differences and considerations B2B brands need to make with mobile search engine marketing?
- Why should you build a mobile app ....or not?
- How do leading B2B organizations use and integrate mobile data to shape and refine their marketing and communications strategy?
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the B2B Mobile Leadership Forum? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/23/2013 - 05/23/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Other Industries:||Business, Marketing, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||75 senior marketing and communications leaders from leading brands, agencies, and technology companies.|
|Venue:||New York University Midtown Campus|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel 373|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://booking.ihotelier.com/istay/istay.jsp?hotelid=13276&rateplanid...|
|Sponsorship Details:||PR Newswire; New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies; BtoB; Econsultancy; International Association of Business Communicators - New Jersey Chapter; International Association of Business Communicators - New York Chapter The New York Enterprise Report; Public Relations Society of America - New York Chapter; Social Media Club of New York; The Social Media Monthly|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.