Nashville , TN 37203 Location map
Omni Nashville Hotel
AWT 2015 Convention & Exposition - Association of Water Technologies
Five Reasons You Should Attend
AWT's Annual Convention and Exposition continues to grow each year, yet it still remains the perfect size for professionals in our industry. With over 1,000 attendees, the meeting provides you with plenty of opportunities to increase your business connections and resources, while it maintains its exclusive focus on industrial water treatment.
Here are a few other reasons why you should attend the 2015 Annual Convention and Exposition being held in Nashville, Tennessee:
- 98% of past attendees say they return to the office with practical knowledge they can implement immediately.
- 93% of past attendees say the convention increases their industry knowledge.
- Since 2010, attendance has grown by more than 21%—exposing you to more individuals with whom you can network.
- Attendees are viewed as one of the biggest assets of the convention. The convention's noncompetitive atmosphere allows you to share your experiences, challenges, and concerns.
- It's the only convention where you'll find exhibitors whose sole focus is industrial water treatment.
Who Should Exhibit?
Exhibitors at AWT’s Exposition are suppliers and distributors of products and services that are vital to the continued growth and success of water treatment companies. The AWT Annual Convention and Exposition attracts buyers in the water treatment industry who are looking for realistic, cost-effective solutions to their particular needs and challenges. This is an opportunity to meet with a wide-ranging group of companies in terms of size, geographic location, and products and services used. Network with more than 1,000 water treatment professionals who want to make the most of their investment. Attendees of the AWT Annual Convention and Exposition embrace this as a place to conduct business and network.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Contact new prospects and generate leads.
- Promote company image and maximize market exposure.
- Discuss the needs of your clients firsthand and demonstrate the solutions offered by your company.
- Research competition and develop ways to differentiate your company.
- Gain insight into market trends to aid in your strategic planning.
- Test new products or services at the customer level.
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing programs.
- Build relationships with an audience of qualified buyers.
The Association of Water Technologies (AWT) is the international water treatment association representing over 500 companies that specialize in applying water treatments for industrial and commercial cooling and heating systems. We work daily to support our members and provide them with the tools they need to succeed and grow — training, certification, networking, and regulatory and public awareness programs.
If the AWT 2015 Convention & Exposition - Association of Water Technologies is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Association of Water Technologies
c/o Management Solutions Plus, Inc.
9707 Key West Avenue Suite 100
Rockville, MD, MD 20850
98 Non-member attendees
107 First-time attendees
379 Different companies represented
Association of Water Technologies (AWT)
Exhibitor Information +