Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Grand Hyatt Denver
AWRA Annual Conference 2015 - American Water Resources Association
The mile-high city of Denver, Colorado will host the American Water Resources Association (AWRA) Annual Conference in 2015. Scheduled for November 16-19, 2015, the conference will be held in downtown Denver at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Denver. Please join us for an engaging week of cutting edge presentations on timely water resources issues, and for dialogue with fellow water resource movers and shakers from across the country and throughout the world. The conference will host a diverse group of water resources professionals who will present their latest research and case studies, discuss current hot topics, and share new ideas. Among the approximately 500 conference attendees you will find people from all walks of water life and interests. Because of Denver's location in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains, you will not only have many chances to network and strengthen your professional community but also will have the opportunity to explore a beautiful and fascinating area.
AWRA's Annual Conference brings together professionals on the cutting edge of research and practice in all aspects of water resources management. With an expected attendance of over 500 water resources professionals, this conference provides corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with outstanding opportunities to maximize contact with attendees. The Exhibit Area is centrally located, ensuring plenty of foot traffic and face-to-face interactions with all attendees.
Showcase your products and services to your target market.
- Opening Reception and all refreshment breaks take place in Exhibit Area
- Exhibits are adjacent to Oral Presentations and Registration
- Poster Presentations take place near the Exhibit Area
Create new relationships and reinforce existing ones.
- Demonstrate your software and hardware products.
- Solicit feedback from customers, technical users and project managers
- Attend sessions to see the challenges and opportunities your customers and clients are facing
The principal objectives of the Association shall be:
- The advancement of water resources research, planning, development, management, and education.
- The establishment of a common meeting ground for physical, biological, and social scientists, engineers, and other persons concerned with water resources.
- The collection, organization, and dissemination of ideas and information in the field of water resources science and technology.
Don't wait to register for the AWRA Annual Conference 2015 - American Water Resources Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
American Water Resources Association
PO Box 1626
Middleburg, VA 20118
Engineers | Educators | Economists | Planners | Foresters | Biologists | Soil Scientists | Ecologists Geographers | Chemists | Managers | Regulators | Physicists | Hydrologists | Geologists | Limnologists | Attorneys | GIS Professionals | Students
Federal/state/local government (28%)
Educational/research/nonprofit institutions (25%)
Water use industries/consulting firms (39%)
American Water Resources Association (AWRA)
Strengthen your prominence as a leader in water resources management and reinforce your visibility among water resources professionals.
Be Seen - Your corporate identity will be instantly recognized as an active friend of the water resources community.
We fit your Budget - Select the level of sponsorship that capitalizes on the kind of visibility you are looking for among the diverse audience of government, private, academic and nonprofit sectors.
Exhibitor Information +