Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
AVMA Annual Convention Mission
To advance the knowledge and skills of veterinarians and related professionals by providing: superior and diverse continuing education, a platform for dissemination of research, a forum for associated organizations, and an opportunity for collegial interaction.
AVMA's Convention and Meeting Planning (CMP) Division
The CMP Division has eight staff members that collaborate to design, plan, develop, and execute CE, events, and meetings. The overall CMP Division is led by a Director and made up of teams that focus on CE, meetings and events, and exhibits.
What Does My Company Gain By Exhibiting?
- Dedicated exhibit time, providing face to face interaction with AVMA members as well as networking designed around breaks and receptions.
- Exhibit time designed to provide ample opportunity for introduction of products and services.
- Ability to develop national and local leads.
- Access to the latest education in veterinary medicine by attending sessions.
AVMA Exhibitor Benefits
- Education: attend sessions for the latest professional updates (see Terms and Conditions).
- Networking with key decision makers in veterinary medicine.
- Partnership with the leading association dedicated to the veterinary profession.
- Visibility: complimentary listing in the Exhibit Guide, Map It! Interactive floor plan and the conference web site.
- Access to AVMA attendees.
Member Feedback Show Interest In The Following Industries:
- Periodicals, Books
- Pharmaceuticals and Biologicals
- Nutrition and Pet Food
- Medical and Surgical Equipment and Services
- Educational and Professional Services
- Pet Products (Leashes, Collars, Toys)
- Clothing and Apparel (Lab Coats, Scrubs)
- Laboratory Services and Equipment
- Hospital Equipment
- Practice Management Software and Resources
The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 84,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the AVMA Convention 2014 Denver - American Veterinary Medical Association.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/25/2014 - 07/29/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/26/2014 - 07/28/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sat, Sun, Mon, 9am-4pm|
|First Move-In Date:||07/24/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Veterinary Medicine / Animal Health|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Professional Healthcare, Veterinary Medicine / Animal Health|
|Audience:||Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians|
|Notes:||2013 Registration Numbers:
432 Veterinary Technicians
597 Non Veterinarian
Based on 2013 Attendance:
Average daily exhibit hall attendance: 4,062 people.
50% of attending veterinarians have involvement with purchasing decisions at their practice.
40% of 2013 attendees plan to make a purchase in the 2014.
|Venue:||Colorado Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 228-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.avmaconvention.org/avma14/public/Content.aspx?ID=4651&sortM...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||175+ (As of 4/9/13) (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||American Veterinary Medical Association|
|Show Manager:||Global Experience Specialists (GES)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Build on your presence at the AVMA Annual Convention with additional sponsorship and marketing opportunities that can be customized to fit your branding and marketing objectives.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Standard In-line||$22.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner Space||Additional $100||Water:||n/a|
|Island Booth||$25.00 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.