Detroit , MI 48228 Location map
Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2015
This event will bring together leading experts in automotive sensors and electronics who will discuss a wide range of business and technology issues, ongoing trends, and emerging applications. The future is bright for the automotive industry – and it is especially bright for automotive sensors and electronics.
Attend this event to identify emerging technology and application trends, exchange ideas, form new companies and network with your industry peers!
Conference topics will include:
- Emerging sensors and electronics applications
- Supply chain trends and challenges
- Government regulations and mandates
- Fabrication technologies
- Testing methodologies, including test equipment and techniques
- Interface and calibration circuits
- Devices with substantially improved performance
- System integration and end use applications
- Emerging sensors and electronics technologies
- Component and wafer-level packaging technologies
- Sensors and electronics for telematics applications
- Reliability testing and methods
- Non-electronic interfaces
- Environmental effects and compensation methods
- Sensors and electronics for vehicle diagnostics
To ensure a more exclusive and intimate networking environment for both the exhibitors and the attendees, the exhibits will only be open to conference attendees.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
VPs of engineering
VPs of marketing
VPs of business development
Marketing, sales and business development managers
Sensors and electronics consultants
MEMS Journal, Inc.
Exhibitor Information +