Key Take Away:
In this live webinar, Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA, shows you how to create dynamic accounting reports for any month of the year on a single worksheet.
Many Excel users will build a worksheet for each month of the year, which can be cumbersome to revise. Rather than using such an unwieldy method, David explains how to utilize such functions as VLOOKUP, OFFSET, and SUM together to quickly create accounting reports that toggle to any reporting period—all with a couple of mouse clicks.
Why Should You Attend:
David will demonstrate effective ways to export data from your accounting package so you can create a “set-and-forget” link to your accounting data in Excel.
David typically teaches from Excel 2016, but he points out any differences in earlier versions of Excel. He’s also happy to demonstrate techniques in a specific version of Excel upon request. David’s detailed handouts serve as reference tools you can fall back on after participating in one of his webinars. In addition, he provides an Excel workbook that includes a majority of the examples he uses during each webinar.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Create an in-cell list by way of Excel’s Data Validation feature
• Improve the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s VLOOKUP function
• Learn a simple design technique that greatly improves the integrity of Excel’s SUM function
• Learn why, in many cases, you should export reports intended for spreadsheet analysis to a .CSV file instead of an Excel workbook
• See how to use the Trusted Document feature in Excel 2010 and later to suppress the Data Connection security prompt
• Use Excel’s OFFSET function to dynamically reference data from one or more accounting periods
• Apply a variety of Excel functions—all focused on helping you use Excel far more effectively
• Define the best way to export data from your accounting package that links to your accounting data in Excel
• Apply the OFFSET function to return data for a specific month within a 12-column range
Who Will Benefit:
• Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
• Forecasting & Planning Personnel
• Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
• Risk Managers
• Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
• Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
• Practitioners who may benefit from learning how to create monthly financial statements in Excel more effectively
David Ringstrom is a CPA and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started in 1991. David speaks at conferences and presents webinars to thousands of attendees annually on Excel and other topics. He has written hundreds of freelance articles on spreadsheets, some of which have been published internationally. David's catch phrase is "Either you work Excel or it works you." His goal is to make you a smarter and more effective spreadsheet user.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Automating Your Excel-Based Financial Reports- By AtoZ Compliance.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/12/2016 - 09/12/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Webinar- $145.00 for one participant|
Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
Forecasting & Planning Personnel
Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
Practitioners who may benefit from learning how to create monthly financial statements in Excel more effectively
|Show Owner:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Sponsorship Details:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.