After attending this webcast presented by Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, you’ll be equipped to begin using one of Excel’s most powerful features—macros. He covers macro basics and introduces you to the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro.
Why Should You Attend:
David also demonstrates how to use Excel’s Record Macro feature to automate repetitive tasks, such as cleaning up reports you export from an accounting package, scrubbing data, and creating your own keyboard shortcuts. The Record Macro feature is easy to use, but if you’re unaware of its nuances, you can quickly become frustrated. David shares valuable tips to save you from experiencing any problems.
Once you learn the ins and outs of macros from David, you’ll be prepared to begin using them immediately to speed up your work in Excel.
David teaches from the version of Excel in use by the majority of attendees, but he explains any differences in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. His webinars are fast-paced, and attendees often are surprised at the amount of ground he covers in a webinar. He welcomes participants’ questions, so come ready to pick his brain. David’s detailed handouts serve as reference tools you can fall back on after participating in one of his webinars. In addition, he provides an Excel workbook that includes a majority of the examples he uses during each webinar.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Convert .XLS workbooks to the up-to-date .XLSX format with just two keystrokes
• Decipher and manage Excel’s macro security prompts
• Discover how to use Excel’s Personal Macro Workbook
• Learn the risks and frustrations of using merged cells in Excel worksheets
• Apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro
• Identify how to prevent macros from being discarded from workbooks when saving
• Apply the Unhide command to locate and manage Excel’s Personal Macro Workbook
• Define how to create general-use macros with the Relative Reference setting for Excel's Macro Recorder
Who Will Benefit:
• Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
• Forecasting & Planning Personnel
• Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
• Risk Managers
• Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
• Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
David Ringstrom is a CPA and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started in 1991. David speaks at conferences and presents webinars to thousands of attendees annually on Excel and other topics. He has written hundreds of freelance articles on spreadsheets, some of which have been published internationally. David's catch phrase is "Either you work Excel or it works you." His goal is to make you a smarter and more effective spreadsheet user.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244