More than 1,900 technology transfer professionals attended the 2015 Annual Meeting. Don’t miss your opportunity for networking, professional development, dynamic keynote speakers, and sessions led by the experts on technology transfer.
The 2016 Annual Meeting is the one-stop shop for industry dealmakers and investors to network with nearly every academic research institution in the world in one place at one time. No other meeting offers this level of access to hundreds of decision makers for one low registration fee. Attendance is open to everyone.
The AUTM 2016 Annual Meeting is THE place for industry dealmakers and investors to network with nearly every academic research institution in the world in one place, at one time. This is the premier annual face-to-face meeting for those responsible for protecting and licensing university intellectual property and those searching for intellectual property to license. If you’re targeting academic technology transfer professionals and you’d like to reach decision makers, there is no better venue than the AUTM Annual Meeting. No other meeting offers this level of access to hundreds of decision makers for one low registration fee. Use this opportunity to unveil products and services, investigate resources, build client relationships and learn about developments in the profession.Space is limited, so secure your desired booth position and become an exhibitor by signing up today.
• Reinforce your organization’s position or introduce your presence in the profession
• Enhance productivity by building contacts and partnerships
• Learn about the profession’s activities through sessions, workshops and meetings
• Review the latest developments in technology and services
• Meet with people who are looking for your expertise
Who Should Exhibit?
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Universities/research institutions
• Medical device companies
• Attorneys (IP, patents, trademarks, licensing, etc.)
• Biomedical organizations
• IP consultants
• Related nonprofit organizations
• Venture capital firms
• Software developers
• Royalty audit firms
• Patent-related service providers
• Research and development professionals
• And any other technology transfer service providers
The Association of University Technology Managers® is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting, supporting and enhancing the global academic technology transfer profession through internal and external education, training and communications. AUTM’s 3,000-plus members represent managers of intellectual property and licensing, including:
• Technology transfer directors and staff at universities, teaching hospitals and nonprofit research institutions
• Representatives from industry and government organizations
• Patent attorneys and other support professionals