Held every October in Washington, D.C., the AUSA Annual Meeting is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. The Annual Meeting consists of informative presentations, panel discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, workshops and important AUSA business meetings.
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT AUSA’S ANNUAL MEETING
- Over 500 Army & Industry exhibitors occupying more than 250,000 net square feet of exhibit space
- Attendees in recent years have included the Vice President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, the Chief of Staff and Secretary of the Army
- Professional development forums are held throughout the three days for soldiers, NCOs, officers, Army family members, and industry executives
Be a Part of one of the World’s Largest Land Warfare Expositions
- Showcase your brand to nearly 30,000 attendees including senior leaders from the Army, DoD, Congress, and foreign dignitaries.
- Stay ahead of industry trends by discovering new developments in technology.
- Expand your network and connect with colleagues from the world wide defense industry.
Since 1950, the Association of the United States Army has worked to support all aspects of national security while advancing the interests of America’s Army and the men and women who serve.
AUSA is a private, non-profit educational organization that supports America’s Army - Active, National Guard, Reserve, Civilians, Retirees, Government Civilians, Wounded Warriors, Veterans, and family members. AUSA provides numerous Professional Development Opportunities at a variety of events both local and national.
Who can attend the Annual Meeting?
All attendees at the AUSA Annual Meeting must provide proof of identity by a Government issued photographic ID and must demonstrate that they have an "identifiable relationship" with the U.S. Army. Following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship:
• Membership in AUSA
• Membership in any component of the U.S. military
• Civilian employee of the Federal Government
• Member of a law enforcement agency
• Employee or invited guest of an exhibiting company
• Member of a U.S. military or veteran association
• Member of the military forces of foreign nations with passport
• Invited Guests of AUSA
2013 Visitor Profile:
There were 28,349 visitors to the 2013 AUSA Annual Meeting.
20,016 were attendees and 8,333 were exhibitors.
Of 20,016 ATTENDEES 5,812 or 29% were active military / 71% civilian
Of 8,333 EXHIBITORS 391 or 5% were active military / 95% civilian
Of 28,349 REGISTRANTS 6,203 or 22% were active military / 78% civilian