New York , NY 10036 Location map
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
Auditing and Administrating Human Resource Policies and Practices
Human resource administration is complex today. Much information must be gathered and kept for each employee and human resource departments must know what is required, how to handle the information, how to protect the privacy and rights of its employees, how to follow proper record-keeping procedures and how to assure policies are up-to-date, viable, understood and followed by management and employees. The execution of these policies and practices is equally important to establishing them.
Beginning with an overall audit of human resources practices, this seminar covers best practices and legal requirements of human resource management. Each section will give proactive practices to minimize risk for each major area of human resource administration to assure one’s organization has equitable, legal and safe human resource practices. This seminar will examine the relationship between employee and employer, standards of conduct, how legal requirements must be met and how human resources can assure they are administered fairly and impartially.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- Assess the effectiveness of human resource policies and practices
- Understand employee record management, retention and destruction of records
- Understand one’s role in emergency preparedness
- Assure compliance with applicable labor laws
- Select, design and administer employee policies
- Conduct legal and effective hiring
- Perform essential reference and background checks
- Select and administer performance management programs which add value
- Handle counseling, discipline and terminations fairly and professionally
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.
If the Auditing and Administrating Human Resource Policies and Practices is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Employee Relations Professionals
Chief Talent Officers
Exhibitor Information +