Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
See leading automation suppliers showcase the latest lean manufacturing, cost reduction, and enhanced productivity products and technologies, including:
- Custom Automation
- Vision Inspection Systems
- Control Software/Hardware
- Motion Control
- Assembly Systems
- ...and much more!
Accelerate your time to market by discussing your toughest design and manufacturing
challenges with knowledgeable suppliers that can help you simplify your process and increase
Compare suppliers and resources in a face-to-face format to secure the best options and
pricing to meet your needs.
ATX Montréal has suppliers representing every market segment: aerospace/defense,
automotive/transportation, consumer products, cosmetics/personal care, electronics,
food and beverage, industrial products, IT/instrumentation, medical/pharmaceutical,
telecom, and more.
Announcing Québec's Premier Event for the Advanced Design and Manufacturing Marketplace
Montréal is the largest city in the province of Québec and the second largest city in all of Canada. The province of Québec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion. Seventy-two percent of international exports shipped to the U.S. Québec offers a strategic location between Europe and the Americas and is within a 600 mile radius of Boston, New York, Washington, and Detroit. UBM Canon is pleased to announce the comprehensive 2012 co-located event lineup to serve this active marketplace.
Montreal Market at a Glance
- Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec and the second largest city in all of Canada.
- The province of Quebec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion.
- In Quebec, manufacturing is a key driver of the economy and employs one in every six workers.
- The manufacturing industry accounts for 19 percent of economic activity in the province.
- Quebec manufacturers' share of total Canadian production is a minimum of 20 percent, up to as high as 60 percent.
- Quebec manufacturers spent $2.8 billion in 2009 on capital machinery and equipment purchases with the bulk of this money going for advances in automated equipment and systems for improved product quality, enhanced productivity, and lower operation costs.
- Exports account for 33 percent of the GDP, with 72 percent of international exports shipped to the U.S.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: ATX Montreal, Design & Manufacturing Montreal, Expoplast, PTX Montreal, Aerocon, Contract Manufacturing Expo, Sustainability in Manufacturing
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ATX Montreal 2014 - Automation Technology Expo.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/19/2014 - 11/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/19/2014 - 11/20/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10am-5pm; Thurs, 10am-4pm|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Audience:||Qualified Automation and Assembly Professionals
Senior Management, Manufacturing Engineering
|Venue:||Montreal Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 268-8122|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Montreal12/htp_hotels.html...|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
For specific questions about exhibiting, please contact:
Tim Lightfoot (Français)