Toronto , ON M9W 1J1 Location map
Toronto Congress Centre
ATX Canada 2015 - Automation Technology Expo
Automate your process.
Not your inspiration.
Immerse yourself in a face-to-face environment with top automation experts and game-changing education geared toward maximizing your productivity and proï¬tability in any industry.
Get up close and personal with the technologies that are redefining
the manufacturing process:
• Custom Automation and Assembly
• Vision Inspection Systems
• Control Software/Hardware
• Motion Control
...and much more!
Be inspired by the latest technologies and insights in automation from suppliers that can help
simplify your process and increase efficiency in any industry.
ATX Canada has suppliers representing every market segment: aerospace/defense, automotive/transportation, consumer products, cosmetics/personal care, electronics, food and beverage, industrial products, IT/instrumentation, medical/pharmaceutical, telecom, and more.
• Innovation Briefs Theater
Learn what it takes by attending ATX Canada. Enrich your experience and discover the latest trends in the ever-evolving field of advanced manufacturing. Network with engineers, designers, and executives, and become informed about the latest applications of the modern factory.
• Motors/Motion Control
• Additive Manufacturing
• Rapid Prototyping
• Lean Manufacturing
Access hundreds of additional suppliers, ideas, and inspiration.
Because of the unique format of our expositions, ATX Canada attendees can explore exponential opportunities in the co-located events at no cost! That adds huge value for your time.
ATX Canada will return in 2015, providing a dynamic professional environment to showcase products and services and develop new business. ATX Canada attendees are manufacturing engineers and managers, automation engineers and managers, and quality control specialists from top industries including medical, solar, energy, aerospace, industrial equipment, food and beverage, pharma, and cosmetics and personal care, among others. Their primary interests include automated assembly machines and systems, motion control, position and indexing equipment, and parts handling equipment, conveyors, and materials.
Featured Products and Services:
- Custom Automation and Assembly Systems
- Vision Inspection Systems
- Control Software and Hardware
- Motion Control
Notable Show Features:
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Co-located Conference & Seminar programs with expert insight on key topics in manufacturing.
- Toronto manufacturing produces an annual value-added GDP of C$13 billion or 10.5% of the total output of the city.
- Toronto's 5,000 manufacturing establishments employ 143,000 workers, and manufacturing jobs account for 13% of all jobs in Toronto.
- Outside Detroit, Toronto ranks number one in the automotive manufacturing industry.
- ATX Canada is sponsored by Automation Technology Digest, your go-to source for the latest developments in computerized and mechatronic automation, drawing content from articles by automation industry experts published in well-known UBM brands—Design News, Packaging Digest, EE Times and others—as well as from specialized partner publications, such as Control Engineering and Plant Engineering.
- ATX Canada co-locates with Design & Manufacturing Canada, PACKEX Canada, Plast-Ex, and PBS Canada, providing a larger crossover audience.
Co-located Events: PackEX Toronto, PTX Powder & Bulk Solids, ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, Plast-Ex, Quality Expo
Featuring: Contract Manufacturing
Don't wait to register for the ATX Canada 2015 - Automation Technology Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Exhibitor Information +