Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Since 1999, ATIA has held an annual conference that provides a forum for education and communication to professional practitioners serving those with disabilities. The Assistive Technology Industry Association’s (ATIA) 2013 Orlando conference has concluded marking the organization’s 14th consecutive Orlando-area conference. Over 2,000 attendees were at the conference featuring 200+ educational sessions for educators, therapists and specialists, as well as a showcase of more than 100 companies and organizations that provide assistive technologies to enhance learning, working, and independence for people with disabilities.
Top Reasons to Exhibit at an ATIA Conference
- Largest comprehensive and inclusive American AT Exhibition Hall worldwide
- Broad-based AT professionals and consumer attendees (See past attendee demographic trends: AT/disability sectors represented, job titles, and purchasing decision-making role PDF Word)
- Be recognized by over 50,000 AT industry professionals through conference marketing campaigns
- Market to registered attendees using pre- and post-show mailing lists
- Opportunity to present conference educational sessions *
- Position your company to Special Interest Group target audiences including: Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC), Blind/Low Vision (BLV), Deaf / Hard of Hearing, Education/Learning and Technology for Access and Transition (TechAT)
- Being an ATIA Member pays off – save up to $1,750 on your booth fee! Interested to learn more about membership CLICK HERE
- 39% of ATIA Attendees are first-timers (Results of ATIA 2012 Orlando Attendee Survey)
- The 2nd most important reason to attend the conference (behind Professional Development) is to see new products and services (Results of ATIA 2012 Orlando Attendee Survey)
- 100% of exhibitors were satisfied with the amount of traffic in the exhibit hall and overall quality of attendees (Results of ATIA 2012 Orlando Exhibitor Survey)
The Assistive Technology Industry Association ("ATIA") is a not-for-profit membership organization of manufacturers, sellers and providers of technology-based assistive devices and/or services.
Don't wait to register for the ATIA 2014 Orlando - Assistive Technology Industry Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/29/2014 - 02/01/2014|
|Other Industries:||Disabilities, Manufacturing, Medical, Miscellaneous, Professional Healthcare, Technology|
Consumers, parents and anyone interested in learning more about AT
Hard of Hearing/Deaf Specialists
Researchers and University Personnel
Special Education Directors
|Notes:||Pre-conference Workshops & Seminars: January 28 - 29, 2014|
|Venue Phone:||(407) 238-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Caribe Royale|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.cariberoyale.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||ATIA provides vehicles to realize your marketing goals and as a result identify, target and influence the attendees that are most likely to purchase your products or services.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|8' x 10' Regular Inside the Exhibit Hall - ATIA Member||$1,800||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|8' x 10' Regular Inside the Exhibit Hall - Non-ATIA Member||$3,550||Water:||n/a|
|8' x 10' Premium Outside the Exhibit Hall - ATIA Member||$3,000||Generator:||n/a|
|8' x 10' Premium Outside the Exhibit Hall - Non-ATIA Member||$4,500||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Exhibitor List: