Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Establishing and managing asset maintenance systems
• Implementing advanced asset integrity management systems
• Identifying the specific knowledge and skills required to maintain your equipment
• Understanding expectations of CMMS
• Overcoming common barriers to implementing a reliability improvement strategy
• Applying appropriate technologies to measure asset operating characteristics
• Understanding how a risk based approach results in using inspection resources more cost effectively
• Arla Foods Inc.
• Conscious Asset
• Corporation of the Town of Oakville
• Ontario Ministry of Transportation
• Patheon Inc.
• Predictive Systems Engineering
• Toronto Hydro Electric System Limited
• TRO Maintenance Solutions
• Wasser Resources Inc
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Asset Life Extension.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/25/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Management, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Maintenance Managers & Coordinators, Plant Managers, Engineers, Planners & Schedulers, Reliability Engineers, Asset, Equipment & Facilities Managers, Maintenance & Technical Operators|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.