The ASPRS Annual Conference has long been considered the premier event to unveil and demonstrate new and exciting products and technology to the world of imaging and geospatial professionals. The Annual Conference is a "must attend" occasion of the year where attendees can learn new job skills, network with like-minded individuals, and receive the tools they need to be successful in their careers. If you are interested in accessing this group of professionals, look no further.
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) Annual Conference is the best way to reach the imaging and geospatial information market:
• Reach more than 1,000 professionals in a cost-effective manner, with the visibility and awareness that you demand.
• Educate qualified professionals about your products through scheduled presentations.
• Dramatically increase your exposure in this competitive marketplace. Exhibitors are seen by more than 4,700 ASPRS members through conference marketing.
• Visit one-on-one with attendees during designated networking breaks, lunches, and events held exclusively in the Exhibit Hall.
• Develop and build business relationships.
• Launch new products in a high-profile venue.
• Show the profession that you are active, interested, and committed to serving the imaging and geospatial information markets.
Exhibitors include airborne, and complementary sensor manufacturers, survey service companies, data processing, mapping, GIS and management specialists and the latest mobile and indoor mapping UAS.
Founded in 1934, the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) is a scientific association serving over 7,000 professional members around the world. Our mission is to advance knowledge and improve understanding of mapping sciences to promote the responsible applications of photogrammetry, remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS), and supporting technologies.
ASPRS: The Imaging and Geospatial Information Society
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) has officially incorporated the tag line "The Imaging and Geospatial Information Society," as part of the ASPRS identity. This tagline is representative of the Society's "New Vision," as it makes the changes necessary to better position its focus for the future.