Philadelphia , PA 19107 Location map
Pennsylvania Convention Center
ASN Kidney Week 2014 - American Society of Nephrology
The World's Premier Nephrology Meeting
Join ASN and more than 13,000 other kidney professionals from across the globe at Kidney Week 2014 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The world’s premier nephrology meeting, Kidney Week provides participants exciting and challenging opportunities to exchange knowledge, learn the latest scientific and medical advances, and listen to engaging and provocative discussions with leading experts in the field.
Kidney Week is comprised of:
- 13 Early Programs: Tuesday, November 11 and Wednesday, November 12. Each is a one- or two-day program that addresses a specific topic in nephrology and requires separate registration.
- Annual Meeting: Thursday, November 13 through Sunday, November 16. By registering for the Annual Meeting, participants receive full access to the scientific exposition, plenary sessions, educational sessions, poster sessions, and industry-sponsored educational symposia.
Kidney Week Exposition
Enhance the educational content you gain at ASN Kidney Week by connecting face-to-face with the innovators, leaders and industry heavy hitters that count. This must-see exposition is where exhibitors present the advances in treatment, research and cutting-edge technology that you need to be successful and competitive in the marketplace.
The Kidney Week Scientific Exposition features more than 150 exhibitors, all ready to discuss your needs and promote the latest innovations and technologies that are designed to advance the field of nephrology and improve outcomes in the treatment of patients impacted by kidney disease.
Exhibit at Kidney Week and present advances in treatment, research, and cutting-edge technology to more than 13,000 physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals from the United States and more than 100 other countries. Brought to you by The American Society of Nephrology (ASN), Kidney Week is the largest, most exciting and influential gathering of kidney professionals in the world.
ASN exhibitors meet with influential decision makers to:
- Generate new sales leads to increase profitability
- Connect with nephrology professionals worldwide to discuss latest trends and best practices
- Build visibility to remain competitive in the marketplace
- Strengthen customer relationships and add new customers to grow and sustain success
- Introduce new products and services to maintain an edge of the competition
- Give product demonstrations to strengthen customer confidence and referral potential
- Conduct market research to determine the best plans for business investment and development
- Earn priority points to secure the best exhibit space location and exposure for future years*
2013 Exhibitor Product Categories
Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company 16%
Dialysis Provider 8%
Electronic Medical Records 6%
Financial Services 3%
Medical Device/Equipment Manufacturer 20%
Medical Publisher 6%
Non Profit/Association 15%
Education/Medical Facilities 1%
The American Society of Nephrology (ASN) leads the fight against kidney disease by educating health professionals, sharing new knowledge, advancing research, and advocating the highest quality care for patients.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ASN Kidney Week 2014 - American Society of Nephrology? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
ASN - American Society of Nephrology
1510 H Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20005
Past Meeting Attendees'
Chronic Kidney Disease 19%
Acute Kidney Injury 9%
Glomerular Disease 7%
Basic Science 5%
Transplantation & Immunology 5%
Hypertension & Cardiovascular Disease 4%
Geriatric Nephrology 2%
Cell & Transplant Physiology and Interventional 1%
Renal Cystic Disease 2%
Other/No Answer 35%
Exhibitor Information +