Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
ASME’s International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE) is the largest interdisciplinary mechanical engineering meeting in the world. More than 4,000 participants will share their research about current mechanical engineering advancements and future developments from researchers in representing more than 20 mechanical engineering subspecialties.
Among the attendees from 75+ countries are mechanical engineers currently involved in advanced manufacturing, aerospace, advanced energy, fluids engineering, heat transfer, design engineering, materials and energy recovery, applied mechanics, power, rail transportation, nanotechnology, bioengineering, internal combustion engines, environmental engineering, and more. IMECE plays a significant role in stimulating innovation from basic discovery to translational application. It provides ground for new collaborations that engage stakeholders and partners not only from academia, but also from national laboratories, industry, research settings, and funding bodies.
ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods. Founded in 1880 by a small group of leading industrialists, ASME has grown through the decades to include more than 140,000 members in 151 countries. Thirty-thousand of these members are students.
There may be many networking opportunities at the ASME 2016 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/11/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Fri, noon-5pm; Sat - Wed, 7am-6pm; Thurs, 7am-5pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/13/2016 - 11/16/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun, 6-7:30pm; Mon & Tues, 10am-4pm; Wed, 10am-3pm|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.asme.org/events/imece/register...|
|Audience:||Meet Attendees from These Areas of Mechanical Engineering
- Research and Development
- Environment and Transportation
- Energy, Power and Nuclear
|Notes:||CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH KEY DECISION MAKERS
75% have purchasing authority (10% of which have purchasing power that exceeds $500,000)
MEET A DIVERSE AND SEASONED GROUP OF ATTENDEES
52% have more than 10 years of experience (30% have more than 20 years!)
Industry representations include: Consulting (Design, Professional Services) Defense/ Government, Education (Academia), Energy (Petroleum, Nuclear), and Manufacturing
|Venue:||Phoenix Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 282-4842|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Sheraton Grand Phoenix|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sheratonphoenixdowntown.com/...|
|Show Owner:||American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$2,750||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$4,000||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 30'||$5,500||Generator:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$7,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
• ACD Systems International, Inc.
• Altair Engineering
• Autodesk, Inc.
• Begell House Publishers, Inc.
• The Boeing Company
• The British Columbia Institute of Technology School of Energy
• Brown Book Shop
• Buchanan Ingersoll
• Cambridge University Press
• CD Adapco Group
• Cengage Learning Global Engineering
• Center for Energy-Smart Electronic Systems
• COMSOL, Inc.
• CPS Technologies Corporation
• CRC Press – Taylor & Francis Group
• Design Simulation Technologies
• Dr. Tom’s Classroom
• Dynaflow, Inc.
• EcoCAR 2
• Engineers Without Borders USA
• Engravers Network
• Folded Structures Company
• FM Global
• General Dynamics/Electric Boat
• GE Energy
• Gordon & Rees LLP
• Hampden Engineering Corporation
• Innovation- TRIZ
• IOS Press
• Instrumentation Marketing, a Company of Photo-Sonics, Inc.
• Kettering University
• Khalifa University
• Leica Geosystems, Inc.
• Lurie Nanofabrication Facility (LNF) at the University of Michigan
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• McGraw-Hill Higher Education
• Measurement Science Enterprise, Inc.
• Michigan Economic Development Corporation
• MicroFab Technologies, Inc.
• Missouri University of Science and Technology
• Momentum Press
• MSC Software
• NASA/Johnson Space Center
• National Science Foundation NCEES
• Northeastern University
• North Carolina State University
• Objet Geometries, Inc.
• PASCO Scientific
• Prentice Hall
• Proto Manufacturing
• Prototyping Solutions
• Sandia National Laboratories
• Saudi Aramco
• Shanghai Sheng Wang Acoustics Engineering Co., Ltd.
• Siemens PLM Software, Inc.
• Simple Ware
• Singapore Institute of Manufacturing
• Software Cradle Co., Ltd.
• Springer Business and Media, LLC
• STV, Inc.
• Taylor and Francis
• Tekscan, Inc.
• Temple University
• Thompson Reuters-Techstreet
• TQ Electronics, Inc.
• True Engineering Technology, LLC
• Union of Concerned Scientists
• United Technologies Research Center
• The University of Akron
• The University of Alabama at Birmingham
• The University of British Columbia
• U.S. Didactic
• Washington River Protection Solutions
• Wiley - Blackwell
• Wolfram Research