Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
THE PREMIER EVENT FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
More than 6,000 landscape architecture professionals and students from across the U.S. and around the world will gather in Denver, to earn up to 21 professional development hours, to enjoy the fellowship of our profession, and to reconnect with the fundamental elements of design.
Plan Your EXPO Visits
Explore hundreds of new products, services, technology applications, and design solutions—all under one roof. With more than 500 exhibitors, the ASLA EXPO is the largest trade show in the industry and the best-attended event of the annual meeting. The average attendee spends four to six hours test-driving products in the EXPO. For your convenience, a number of popular activities will be located in the EXPO.
The ASLA 2014 Annual Meeting and EXPO will be the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world. More than 6,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors are expected to participate. ASLA annual meeting attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the “most valuable event” of the entire conference:
- 85 percent of attendees report they spend up to six hours in the EXPO.
- Attendees have purchasing power: depending on the size of the firm and the design specialty, the majority of attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year.
- 86 percent of attendees say they have purchased products they viewed at the EXPO.
- More than 95 percent of exhibitors from the past two years say the EXPO meets or exceeds their goals and expectations.
- More than 60 percent of attendees say the ASLA EXPO is the only national trade show they attend.
Eighty-five percent of attendees specify products and services such as:
- Associations and Foundations
- Benches, Bleachers, and Site Furnishings
- Bicycle Lockers, and Racks
- Bollards, Columns, and Moldings
- Business Services
- Computer Hardware and Software Services
- Construction and Maintenance
- Decorative stone
- Design Consulting
- Drinking Fountains
- Erosion Control
- Edging and Curbing
- Fences, Gates, Arches, and Arbors
- Fitness Trails and Sports Equipment
- Furniture - Residential
- Furniture and Site Amenities - Commerical
- Garden Ornaments and Accessories
- Government and Public Agencies
- Green Roofs/Living Walls - Green Technology
- Hydrants/Water Service Equipment
- Irrigation/Control Equipment
- Landscape Contractors
- Lattice and Trellis
- Lighting and Accessories
- Lumber, Decking, and Edging
- Mulches and Ground Covers
- Nurseries and Plant Materials
- Parks and Recreation
- Paving, Surfacing, Masonry, and Metals
- Planters, Sculputre, and Garden Accessories
- Plants, Soils, and Planting Materials
- Playground Equipment
- Ponds, Waterfalls and Waterscapes
- Recycling and Trash Receptacles
- Restrooms and Sanitation Systems
- Rock and Water Environments
- Root Control and Barriers
- Sculptures, Sactuary, Fountains, and Art
- Security Systems
- Shelters and Pavilions
- Site Amenities
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Tree Supports, Grates, Anchoring Products
- Walls--Rtaining and Sructural Gogrids
- Water Management and Amenities
About the ASLA:
Founded in 1899, ASLA is the national professional association for landscape architects, representing more than 15,000 members in 49 professional chapters and 68 student chapters. The Society's mission is to lead, to educate, and to participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of our cultural and natural environments. Members of the Society use the “ASLA” suffix after their names to denote membership and their commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ASLA Annual Meeting & Expo 2014 - American Society of Landscape Architects? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/21/2014 - 11/24/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Design Services|
|Other Industries:||Agriculture - Horticulture, Architecture & Construction, Design Services, Horticulture|
|Audience:||Reach the most influential players in the landscape architecture profession. In fact, 85 percent of attendees specify products and services in their workplace or influence buying decisions based on what they see at this conference. As the only event specifically targeting this group, the ASLA 2013 Annual Meeting and EXPO is a chance for exhibitors to meet thousands of specifiers face-to-face in just two days.
Landscape Architects and Designers
Landscape Contractors and Design/Builders
Nursery Owners and Growers
And other industry professionals
|Notes:||The average EXPO attendee...
is 36-55 years old,
has more than 16 years of experience in the field,
purchases between $5 million and $50 million in products each year, and travels more than 500 miles to attend the annual meeting and EXPO.
|Venue:||Colorado Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 228-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||500 (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Maximize your participation in the ASLA annual meeting and EXPO by becoming a sponsor. With dozens of sponsorship and promotional opportunities from which to choose, starting at $500, youâ€TMre sure to find an option to fit your marketing message and your budget.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$3,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$7,000||Water:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$14,500||Generator:||n/a|
|20' x 30'||$21,500; All Corner, End Cap, Island booths, $500 Premium Space Fee / Prices subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.