THE PREMIER EVENT FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
More than 6,000 landscape architecture professionals and students from across the U.S. and around the world will gather in Boston, November 15-18, to earn up to 21 professional development hours, to enjoy the fellowship of our profession, and to reconnect with the fundamental elements of design.
Plan Your EXPO Visits
Explore hundreds of new products, services, technology applications, and design solutions—all under one roof. With more than 500 exhibitors, the ASLA EXPO is the largest trade show in the industry and the best-attended event of the annual meeting. The average attendee spends four to six hours test-driving products in the EXPO. For your convenience, a number of popular activities will be located in the EXPO.
The ASLA 2013 Annual Meeting and EXPO in Boston will be the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world. More than 6,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors are expected to participate. ASLA annual meeting attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the “most valuable event” of the entire conference:
- 85 percent of attendees report they spend up to six hours in the EXPO.
- Attendees have purchasing power: depending on the size of the firm and the design specialty, the majority of attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year.
- 86 percent of attendees say they have purchased products they viewed at the EXPO.
- More than 95 percent of exhibitors from the past two years say the EXPO meets or exceeds their goals and expectations.
- More than 60 percent of attendees say the ASLA EXPO is the only national trade show they attend.
Eighty-five percent of attendees specify products and services such as:
- Associations and Foundations
- Benches, Bleachers, and Site Furnishings
- Bicycle Lockers, and Racks
- Bollards, Columns, and Moldings
- Business Services
- Computer Hardware and Software Services
- Construction and Maintenance
- Decorative stone
- Design Consulting
- Drinking Fountains
- Erosion Control
- Edging and Curbing
- Fences, Gates, Arches, and Arbors
- Fitness Trails and Sports Equipment
- Furniture - Residential
- Furniture and Site Amenities - Commerical
- Garden Ornaments and Accessories
- Government and Public Agencies
- Green Roofs/Living Walls - Green Technology
- Hydrants/Water Service Equipment
- Irrigation/Control Equipment
- Landscape Contractors
- Lattice and Trellis
- Lighting and Accessories
- Lumber, Decking, and Edging
- Mulches and Ground Covers
- Nurseries and Plant Materials
- Parks and Recreation
- Paving, Surfacing, Masonry, and Metals
- Planters, Sculputre, and Garden Accessories
- Plants, Soils, and Planting Materials
- Ponds, Waterfalls and Waterscapes
- Recycling and Trash Receptacles
- Restrooms and Sanitation Systems
- Rock and Water Environments
- Root Control and Barriers
- Sculptures, Sactuary, Fountains, and Art
- Tree Supports, Grates, Anchoring Products
- Walls--Rtaining and Sructural Gogrids
- Water Management and Amenities
About the ASLA:
Founded in 1899, ASLA is the national professional association for landscape architects, representing more than 15,000 members in 49 professional chapters and 68 student chapters. The Society's mission is to lead, to educate, and to participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of our cultural and natural environments. Members of the Society use the “ASLA” suffix after their names to denote membership and their commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession.