More information about the ASLA Annual Meeting & Expo 2012 - American Society of Landscape Architects is listed in the event details below. Log in now or scroll down to get extensive content about the ASLA Annual Meeting & Expo 2012 - American Society of Landscape Architects, including audience size, exhibitors, contact names, booth sizes, pricing information and more. And search Events In America for details on other conferences, meetings, seminars, conventions, fairs, festivals, events, and tradeshows.
Founded in 1899, ASLA is the national professional association for landscape architects, representing 17,000 members in 48 professional chapters and 68 student chapters. The Society's mission is to lead, to educate, and to participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of our cultural and natural environments. Members of the Society use the “ASLA” suffix after their names to denote membership and their commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession.
The ASLA 2012 Annual Meeting and EXPO in Phoenix, will be the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world. More than 6,000 attendees and 450 exhibitors are expected to participate. ASLA annual meeting attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the “most valuable event” of the entire conference:
- 85 percent of attendees report they spend up to six hours in the EXPO.
- Attendees have purchasing power: depending on the size of the firm and the design specialty, the majority of attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year.
- 86 percent of attendees say they have purchased products they viewed at the EXPO.
- More than 95 percent of exhibitors from the past two years say the EXPO meets or exceeds their goals and expectations.
- More than 60 percent of attendees say the ASLA EXPO is the only national trade show they attend.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ASLA Annual Meeting & Expo 2012 - American Society of Landscape Architects? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.