Halls A ‐ B1
Boston , MA 02210 Location map
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
ASHG Annual Meeting 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics
The American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), founded in 1948, is the primary professional membership organization for human geneticists in the Americas. The nearly 8,000 members include researchers, academicians, clinicians, laboratory practice professionals, genetic counselors, nurses and others involved in or with special interest in human genetics.
The ASHG Annual Meeting serves as the primary venue for human geneticist interaction and has an annual attendance of nearly 5000.
As an Exhibitor at the ASHG Annual Meeting you can:
- Target highly influential decision makers and opinion leaders
- Interact face to face with Genetics research professionals from across the U. S. and around the world
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your prospect base
- Strengthen exhibiting customer relationships
- Introduce new products and services
- Generate new sales leads
- Give product demonstrations
- Conduct ancillary workshops
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ASHG Annual Meeting 2013 - American Society of Human Genetics.
ASHG - American Society of Human Genetics
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814-3998
American Society of Human Genetics
Exhibitor Information +