Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The ASCE Convention is the Society flagship membership event. It is the single annual opportunity that the entire Society is represented together and therefore needs to reflect the diversity that ASCE encompasses. The program for the Convention will be of an integrated, cross-cultural, technical, and educational nature.
The program will follow the convention topics listed and described below. These topics are intended to be used to define a recurring convention program that draws attendees back each year. They are intended to provide benefits to attendees and their employers on an educational and professional level.
- State of the industry and profession
- Professional, leadership, and technical training
- Cross-discipline technical projects
- Causes, effects, and mitigation of natural and man-made catastrophes
- ASCE strategic issues and public policy
- Significant projects
- History & heritage
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Thought provoking – interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, short courses and networking opportunities with potential clients and project team leads
- Continuing education – up to 24 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- New York City – one of the greenest and safest world-class destinations with an abundance of civil engineering accomplishments
- Global transportation hub – NYC is easily accessible from anywhere in the world and has reliable, and inexpensive options to get around
- Lots to do – 24,000 restaurants, 83 museums, and one of the most progressive arts and cultural scenes in the world
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ASCE Annual Convention 2015 - American Society of Civil Engineers.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/11/2015 - 10/14/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Sun, 1-5pm; Mon, 7:30am-5:30pm; Tues, 8am-5:30pm; Wed, 7:30am-5:30pm|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||http://asceconvention.org/registration/...|
|Notes:||Saturday, October 10
12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
|Venue:||New York Marriott Marquis|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 398-1900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||New York Marriott Marquis|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycmq-new-york-marriott-marquis/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||12|
|Show Owner:||American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Five levels of sponsorship are available for ASCE Convention.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$10,000||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.