San Diego , CA Location map
ASCB Annual Meeting 2018 - American Society for Cell Biology
As the premier international meeting in the field of cell biology, the ASCB Annual Meeting is intended for scientists and students in academia, industry, government, and higher education. Over 100 scientific sessions and 2,500 poster presentations cover a variety of scientific areas within the discipline. With opportunities to learn about the latest research and network with peers, the ASCB Annual Meeting appeals to the diverse interests of the international cell biology community.
The ASCB/IFCB Meeting is the place to:
- Hear and communicate cutting-edge science
- Meet the leaders (and sometimes even a Nobel Prize winner or two) in the fields of cell biology, biophysics, stem cells, genomics…
- Participate in intimate science discussion tables to learn from leaders in the field where science is going and how you should position yourself
- Improve your presentations in sessions with professionals who have extensive TV and media experience
- Take advantage of unprecedented training opportunities including onsite CV review
- Visit over 300 commercial and nonprofit exhibits offering new products and services
- Network and make important contacts while looking for a job, including fellowship, postdoctoral, or new collaborator positions
- Improve teaching knowledge and skills
- Recruit and interview job candidates
- Attend sessions of special interest to students, minorities, and women
- Learn where and how to apply, as well as advocate for, research funding
Reasons to Exhibit:
6,000 Cell Biologists All in One Place
ASCB attracts the largest audience of cell biologists in the world all in one place. These researchers - 25% from outside the USA - need to know about your products and services, and are active buyers.
Special Threads: Cell Biology in Medicine and Cell Biology with the Physical Sciences
Key sessions will attract additional researchers from biotechnology, engineering, physics, chemistry, and computation.
ASCB Attracts Serious Buyers - Looking for Your Products
ASCB research shows that many attendees come to find and buy new products and lab services. Every year we hear that leads from ASCB are quality leads that deliver closed sales.
Great Marketing Opportunities
Choose your marketing mix: exhibits, support opportunities, ads in the ASCB Newsletter and Annual Meeting Program, and more. Let us create a customized promotional program for you.
The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) is a nonprofit membership organization of biologists studying the cell, the fundamental unit of life.
Since its founding in 1960, the ASCB has grown to approximately 9,000 members in the United States and more than 65 countries around the world. About 25% of ASCB members are international. Current members come from universities, colleges, professional schools, government, industry, and public and private research institutions.
If the ASCB Annual Meeting 2018 - American Society for Cell Biology is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
ASCB - American Society for Cell Biology
8120 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
The ASCB welcomes support for a variety of its Annual Meeting events. Such support helps the ASCB to maintain low attendee registration fees and offers companies, government agencies, and nonprofits a way to demonstrate their support of the Society and the research it represents. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +