San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
San Diego Convention Center
ASCB Annual Meeting 2015 - American Society for Cell Biology
As the premier international meeting in the field of cell biology, the ASCB Annual Meeting is intended for scientists and students in academia, industry, government, and higher education. Over 100 scientific sessions and 2,500 poster presentations cover a variety of scientific areas within the discipline. With opportunities to learn about the latest research and network with peers, the ASCB Annual Meeting appeals to the diverse interests of the international cell biology community.
The ASCB Annual Meeting is the place to:
- Hear and communicate cutting-edge science
- Meet the leaders in the fields of cell biology, biophysics, stem cells, genomics...
- Participate in intimate science discussion tables to learn from leaders in the field where science is going and how you should position yourself
- Learn how to improve your PowerPoint presentations in sessions with professionals who have extensive TV and media experience
- Take advantage of unprecedented training opportunities such as onsite CV review
- Visit over 300 commercial and nonprofit exhibits offering new products and services
- Look for a job, fellowship, postdoctoral position, or new collaborator
- Improve teaching knowledge and skills
- Recruit and/or interview job candidates
- Attend sessions of special interest to students, minorities, and women
- Learn where and how to apply, and advocate for, research funding
Reasons to Exhibit:
6,000 Cell Biologists All in One Place
ASCB attracts the largest audience of cell biologists in the world all in one place. These researchers - 25% from outside the USA - need to know about your products and services, and are active buyers.
Special Threads: Cell Biology in Medicine and Cell Biology with the Physical Sciences
Key sessions will attract additional researchers from biotechnology, engineering, physics, chemistry, and computation.
ASCB Attracts Serious Buyers - Looking for Your Products
ASCB research shows that many attendees come to find and buy new products and lab services. Every year we hear that leads from ASCB are quality leads that deliver closed sales.
Great Marketing Opportunities
Choose your marketing mix: exhibits, support opportunities, ads in the ASCB Newsletter and Annual Meeting Program, and more. Let us create a customized promotional program for you.
Mobile App and New Support Options….
ASCB offers some unique new marketing options for the 2015 Annual Meeting:
Splash screen and direct link to your corporate website on ASCB’s New Mobile App
Sponsorship of Coat/Luggage/Poster Storage, Registration Area Pens and Notepads, Poster Supply Counters, and more…
ASCB 2015 offers a great location, your target market, active buyers, and great opportunities to maximize your marketing budget.
The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) is a nonprofit membership organization of biologists studying the cell, the fundamental unit of life.
Since its founding in 1960, the ASCB has grown to approximately 9,000 members in the United States and more than 65 countries around the world. About 25% of ASCB members are international. Current members come from universities, colleges, professional schools, government, industry, and public and private research institutions.
Don't wait to register for the ASCB Annual Meeting 2015 - American Society for Cell Biology. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
ASCB - American Society for Cell Biology
8120 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Exhibitor Information +