The American Society of Breast Surgeons educational programs serves the professional needs and interests of its membership. The Society's Annual Meeting is the premier event in the breast surgery community. The research and education presented at Society meetings enhance a surgeons' knowledge, thereby advancing high-quality surgical care of the breast patient.
The Annual Meeting is designed to inform attendees of innovative techniques and cutting-edge procedures in the breast care field, to encourage the exchange of ideas, and to address the educational development of our attendees, as well as to provide hands-on training. We also feature an exhibition featuring companies/organizations that showcase for the attendees the latest treatment techniques, products, and resources for breast disease treatment and care.
TOP REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT ASBrS 17TH ANNUAL MEETING
• Connect with the world’s top surgeons who treat breast disease. The ASBrS Annual Meeting repeatedly attracts an audience of more than 1,400 physicians.
• Spend quality time with prospective clients.
• Engage your clients in a smaller, more personal setting where you can develop relationships with existing and new clients.
IS THIS MEETING A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
ASBrS annual meeting attendees look for the following products and services in the Exhibit Hall:
• Diagnostics and equipment
• Information technology
• Electronic health records
• Professional placement, education, and publications
• Wellness and healthy lifestyles
• Finance and market research
• Nonprofit resources
The American Society of Breast Surgeons, the primary leadership organization for general surgeons who treat patients with breast disease, is committed to continually improving the practice of breast surgery by serving as an advocate for surgeons who seek excellence in the care of breast patients. This mission is accomplished by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and by promoting education, research, and the development of advanced surgical techniques.